• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived New Year, New Rig of the Month

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I can't believe it but we're in our third year of doing Rig of the Month!

I know I enjoy the monthly contest and I think you guys do too. However, some members have been entering the contest since the beginning and still haven't won. On the flip side, a few members have won more than once (which is fine and impressive).

or 3 times but I'm not pointing any fingers @taco.hog

So, since we're starting a fresh year, I decided to make a small change to the contest terms:

Instead of being eligible to win 6 months after the last time you won, you can now only win once in a calendar year. Also, because I don't want to deplete the variety of photos submitted as the year goes on, I'm now encouraging previous winners to still submit a photo every month as a "for fun" submission. Your "for fun" submission can still receive votes, it just won't be eligible for the win. (y)

Lastly, since the submission terms were modified, the previous 6 month cooldown time is defunct for everyone, meaning all members can enter January's contest, regardless of how recently you won in 2021.

January's contest just went live. Submit your photo now!!!

Last edited:
First time entering lol

Attachments

• EB4EB8FD-EF30-48AE-B205-DE6845400746.jpeg
    EB4EB8FD-EF30-48AE-B205-DE6845400746.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 71
Tacoma3G calendar for 2022 in the works!!! After a few years of wanting to do this, we finally are. Paige is working on it now and I'll have the full information posted soon. (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back