MTB Riders Thread!

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
First Name
Daryl
T3G Member
#1,346
Searched and didn't find one, so making it. Let's use this thread for all things mountain bike (y)

I have a few in the stable but mostly ride a 2017 Fuel EX 9.8. It's a lot of bike for SW Michigan but is a perfect "do everything" bike for traveling around the country with the Taco. My Favorite trail so far has to be Hiline in Sedona:)

32736394_2132570257028644_5121520957407625216_o.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

Last edited:

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
First Name
Daryl
T3G Member
#1,346

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
First Name
Daryl
T3G Member
#1,346
After 10 years away from mtn biking I decided to try it again. Hopefully less stitches this time. Brand Gaint Anthem! This weekend I should actually get some dirt on the bike.

Welcome back!
I rode a ton in my teens then just stopped. Picked it up again in my early 30's and am currently obsessed :p

azshooter40

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Robert
T3G Member
Welcome back!
I rode a ton in my teens then just stopped. Picked it up again in my early 30's and am currently obsessed :p
Rode a bunch through my 30's then once I hit 40, I decided to drink beer and get fat! At 45 I will not be going as fast or hard but cannot wait to get back on the bike. Always fun and relaxing!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Used to ride so much on Long Island which has really dope and well maintained trails by the CLIMB guys. https://climbonline.org/

Marine Corps has fucked up my back enough to where riding is possible but very uncomfortable. I want to get back into it, especially that I live in Cali now. I’m just not sure how much I should abuse my back for the passion at the risk of literally destroying it.

azshooter40

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Robert
T3G Member
Used to ride so much on Long Island which has really dope and well maintained trails by the CLIMB guys. https://climbonline.org/

Marine Corps has fucked up my back enough to where riding is possible but very uncomfortable. I want to get back into it, especially that I live in Cali now. I’m just not sure how much I should abuse my back for the passion at the risk of literally destroying it.
I would like to say yes, do it! BUT the back is not easily repaired. The scars and stiches just look cool and make for a good story!!!
SoCal has some great riding! So does AZ especially now that the weather is cooling down!

KB Voodoo Fabrications

kbvoodoo.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chad
T3G Member
#1,214

"Every day you don't ride, is a day you don't live" - Abraham Lincoln

Victory4x4

victory4x4.com
Authorized Vendor
First Name
Daryl
T3G Member
#1,346
I’m just not sure how much I should abuse my back for the passion at the risk of literally destroying it.

Big soft full suspension and send it, back won't even feel it! :p

moostache

= IV • Gold
T3G Member
I’m one of them bike hippie types. Stable has a SS and a surly Wednesday. Pretty much just take the fatty everywhere. You get some comical looks when you come bombing down on one of those bad boys.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Top Bottom