• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Morimoto XB headlights

texplor

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Finally received my Morimoto headlights. If y'all want the new 2020 Tacoma style headlights but better, Y'all need a set of these. Super bright LED's over stock. dual projector low beam and an awesome sequential turn signal.
oZb9JZB+Ryein14yQYaYaw.jpg
IMG_6150.JPG
QiRRKUawT5eciniq1IN4PQ.jpg
DXzOgxlXSEq+p7RClCROEQ.jpg
IMG_6170.jpg

Are you running LEDs anywhere else? Debating getting them but they mention possible hyper flash if you are running non-OEM LED bulbs in your truck

Are you running LEDs anywhere else? Debating getting them but they mention possible hyper flash if you are running non-OEM LED bulbs in your truck
I run led lights on everything except the rear brake/park lights. No issues at all. The Morimoto XB are plug and play

These look real slick! Thanks for posting them up so we can get an idea of what they really look like. I'd love to upgrade myself but that ?!

Not cheapo headlights. Very high build quality with top of the line components. $1500 MSRP, I got the set for $1200 from Headlightrevolution

Those look sick!! Side note, What suspension/wheel/tires are you running?

Back