OFF-ROAD LIGHTING Morimoto XB headlights

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

texplor

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Chad
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,041
Finally received my Morimoto headlights. If y'all want the new 2020 Tacoma style headlights but better, Y'all need a set of these. Super bright LED's over stock. dual projector low beam and an awesome sequential turn signal.
oZb9JZB+Ryein14yQYaYaw.jpg
IMG_6150.JPG
QiRRKUawT5eciniq1IN4PQ.jpg
DXzOgxlXSEq+p7RClCROEQ.jpg
IMG_6170.jpg

texplor

T3G Supporter
First Name
Chad
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,041
Not cheapo headlights. Very high build quality with top of the line components. $1500 MSRP, I got the set for $1200 from Headlightrevolution

BryanP

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Bryan
T3G Member
#4,091
Are you running LEDs anywhere else? Debating getting them but they mention possible hyper flash if you are running non-OEM LED bulbs in your truck

texplor

T3G Supporter
First Name
Chad
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,041
Are you running LEDs anywhere else? Debating getting them but they mention possible hyper flash if you are running non-OEM LED bulbs in your truck
I run led lights on everything except the rear brake/park lights. No issues at all. The Morimoto XB are plug and play

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
T3G Member
These look real slick! Thanks for posting them up so we can get an idea of what they really look like. I'd love to upgrade myself but that ?!

CCTaco

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Brian
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#4,067
Not cheapo headlights. Very high build quality with top of the line components. $1500 MSRP, I got the set for $1200 from Headlightrevolution
Those look sick!! Side note, What suspension/wheel/tires are you running?

texplor

T3G Supporter
First Name
Chad
Military
Navy (Vet.)
T3G Member
#1,041
Those look sick!! Side note, What suspension/wheel/tires are you running?
ARB BP-51 suspension. Stealth Custom Series Ray 10's 17 in. Cooper STT Pro 285/70r17

Top Bottom