• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

LED light switch panel

Blueblood

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cement
Hi guys. I am new here and to everything off-road related. Just got a 2019 Tacoma DCSB TRD OR and planning to get into off-roading with it.

Getting that lift and front bumper with light bar done next month and looking for advise on the light switch panel. Looking at the Cali Raised LED Orem style switch panel. I like the clean look of it. Any positive feedback on it? Can I purchase any switch to go in it?

Newbie needs advice.

Thanks

Hi guys. I am new here and to everything off-road related. Just got a 2019 Tacoma DCSB TRD OR and planning to get into off-roading with it.

Getting that lift and front bumper with light bar done next month and looking for advise on the light switch panel. Looking at the Cali Raised LED Orem style switch panel. I like the clean look of it. Any positive feedback on it? Can I purchase any switch to go in it?

Newbie needs advice.

Thanks
It’s awesome I like it man ?
Second video shows a little more in detail on the wiring process
I just like how it looks factory and clean

Welcome! If you want to make life even easier with more lights you can invest in Switchpros or an S-pod system. I went with Switchpros SP-9100. Only had to go through the firewall once and now everything wires directly to a buss bar. Then you have one small Bluetooth capable panel to control everything.

9328FBB0-D6F9-426E-94CD-370DF5DC546B.jpeg

AF49AC59-B5FC-4316-B92F-EC06EAED39DC.jpeg

Welcome! If you want to make life even easier with more lights you can invest in Switchpros or an S-pod system. I went with Switchpros SP-9100. Only had to go through the firewall once and now everything wires directly to a buss bar. Then you have one small Bluetooth capable panel to control everything.

That’s as clean as can be lol ? love it

I went SP-9100 as well, I don't think people appreciate the Bluetooth capability enough

Did you do this work yourself? Looks super clean

If anyone plans to do this mod hit me up. More than happy to help.

I may just take you up on that offer in the coming months. I have some MODs being done next week and that will give me an idea of what i plan to do afterwords.

I may just take you up on that offer in the coming months. I have some MODs being done next week and that will give me an idea of what i plan to do afterwords.

Sweet!! Post pictures once you get them done.

I too went with the SP9100 after running a few switches to a Cali Raised switch panel. Needed more switches and loved the idea of controlling everything via the app. And with the SDHQ mount it looks super clean inside the truck.

@2BigTaco I'd recommend covering the connectors up top. Switch Pros messaged me via Instagram warning me that without any protection and if water were to get in, warranty would be void. I went ahead and got big enough shrink tube and made it water tight.
2508BBE1-E43C-4FA1-9D50-23CE4CD43997.jpeg

I too went with the SP9100 after running a few switches to a Cali Raised switch panel. Needed more switches and loved the idea of controlling everything via the app. And with the SDHQ mount it looks super clean inside the truck.

@2BigTaco I'd recommend covering the connectors up top. Switch Pros messaged me via Instagram warning me that without any protection and if water were to get in, warranty would be void. I went ahead and got big enough shrink tube and made it water tight.
2508BBE1-E43C-4FA1-9D50-23CE4CD43997.jpeg
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be sure to do that. I saw a post where a guy made a custom bracket that bolts to the power trays so the sp-9100 sits vertical. Thought that was a good idea.

Back