• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

JerryTaco2.0's 2017 TRD OR4x4 Truck Glamping Build & BS Thread

Oh right on. Well glad to hear that things are going well. Shit is finally calming down and getting back to normal for me, and getting out camping next weekend. Let's grab a beer or 12 soon...
they good, just busy as shit. you settled into the new house then?

always down for beer, and def should have a little time to spare for them. let me know man!

they good, just busy as shit. you settled into the new house then?

always down for beer, and def should have a little time to spare for them. let me know man!
Sure am. House is pretty much there. Have some live edge walnut shelves being made and still want to redo the front yard. Lemme know when you're free dude. you are welcome over any time. Text me

Sure am. House is pretty much there. Have some live edge walnut shelves being made and still want to redo the front yard. Lemme know when you're free dude. you are welcome over any time. Text me
glad to hear it! i wanna see this beast of a new house. leme look at my calendar and i'll shoot you a text

Man, my instalanding street cred just went way up
20180822_182324.jpg

Can it be next weekend already??? I am so ready to go fuggin camping!

And in other news, I may have settled on a bumper and things could be put in motion very quickly.

Jerry I'm lazy an don't wana look for it, but where were getting your braided wire loom?

What Tim said. We hand braided it with wolf fur that we paid Chinese slave labor to gather..

But actually, Amazon.
Sounds hot, I'm said I missed this braiding party.
Sweet, guna be running a few wires on the hoerunner here soon an want it to be clean since we don't need/have a switch solution yet.

Sounds hot, I'm said I missed this braiding party.
Sweet, guna be running a few wires on the hoerunner here soon an want it to be clean since we don't need/have a switch solution yet.
I’d recommend the Switch-Pros. I didn’t think I was going to “need” it, but I ended up using just about every slot

I’d recommend the Switch-Pros. I didn’t think I was going to “need” it, but I ended up using just about every slot
I installed Jordan's last night! Doing his front slim line bumper tonight. Come by and hang. We had a good group last night. Maybe tonight @hellppy will grace us with his almightily presence

I just don't know that we'll have anything other than the lightbar yet. She doesn't like the way ditch lights look so those are out. Only really reverse lights left for hers an a $500 + switch pro is a lot of money for 2 switches

I just don't know that we'll have anything other than the lightbar yet. She doesn't like the way ditch lights look so those are out. Only really reverse lights left for hers an a $500 + switch pro is a lot of money for 2 switches
Some people are using S2 pros now as ditch lights. Looks a little better than squadron pros. But I hear you. For switches then, check out air on board. They have a lot of factory looking switches, all with different back lighting options.

So how does sending your BD bar in?
Pay shipping there an they take care of the rest?
Just pulled out my 20" an have a 30" I need to semd in to get re finished.

So how does sending your BD bar in?
Pay shipping there an they take care of the rest?
Just pulled out my 20" an have a 30" I need to semd in to get re finished.
Yep, I did talk to them ahead of time which of course youd need to do but otherwise it's very simple and painless

Can it be next weekend already??? I am so ready to go fuggin camping!

And in other news, I may have settled on a bumper and things could be put in motion very quickly.
What bumper!
Enjoy the camping, just got back and have to head back to work tomorrow. Not looking forward too it. Miss the camp fire and brews!

Soooooo @CaliRaisedLED care to explain this? I see that you have since stopped forwarding but in general seems like shady business practice in such a tight knit, relationship driven industry

725736470036508927.jpg
That's some low-down, shady shit!! I'm amazed at how low some people/businesses will stoop to try and get ahead. Everything @CaliRaisedLED makes is a copy, and bad copy at that, of someone else's shit.

Didn't Rago sue CaliRaisedLED already over ditch light brackets?

Back