• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

JerryTaco2.0's 2017 TRD OR4x4 Truck Glamping Build & BS Thread

I have an Anthem D2v processor with two Anthem amps feeding four BG Radia subs, seven BG Radia speakers, JVC projector, 150” cinema scope wide screen with Control4 controlling it all. It sounds pretty sweet.

Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea.

95274F92-6E4F-4F97-8508-EBF5FDB97CBC.jpeg
Way to make the rest of us feel inadequate. Haha

Truck is in for some warranty work today but they gave me a 2018 TRD Off-Road Premium 4Runner for a loaner. Can't complain about that and I am having them detail it while they are at it. Get a good coat of wax on it before I give the truck a good beating in CO.

Nice. I need to clean mine up, inside and out. Between the dirt/mud and no rear bumper, my 2 month old truck looks like an old POS.

Nice. I need to clean mine up, inside and out. Between the dirt/mud and no rear bumper, my 2 month old truck looks like an old POS.
I actually cleaned my interior really good over the weekend. Conditioned the leather, etc.. But I know one of the trails in particular that I plan on running is very narrow so an extra coat of wax will go a long way

I actually cleaned my interior really good over the weekend. Conditioned the leather, etc.. But I know one of the trails in particular that I plan on running is very narrow so an extra coat of wax will go a long way

wait..... the dealer is waxing it for you? the dealers out there have detail shops attached? what warranty work?

wait..... the dealer is waxing it for you? the dealers out there have detail shops attached? what warranty work?

As a matter of fact they are, and this one does have a detail shop. They do a decent job too. As for the warranty work, I have a squeak/rattle in the dash that I can't figure out and more importantly, I have a popping coming out of my front when when the wheels are turned in reverse. Almost sounds like I have a CV going back. Easy fix, but I paid for the extended warranty so I might as well use it.

As a matter of fact they are, and this one does have a detail shop. They do a decent job too. As for the warranty work, I have a squeak/rattle in the dash that I can't figure out and more importantly, I have a popping coming out of my front when when the wheels are turned in reverse. Almost sounds like I have a CV going back. Easy fix, but I paid for the extended warranty so I might as well use it.
Mine just started something on the pass dash after camping. My fiancee says she can barely hear it but it might as well be nails on chalkboard to me... It actually did it last summer too for a short time so I'm wondering if our monsoon humidity is manipulating something in the airbag area? Im curious what they find.

Mine just started something on the pass dash after camping. My fiancee says she can barely hear it but it might as well be nails on chalkboard to me... It actually did it last summer too for a short time so I'm wondering if our monsoon humidity is manipulating something in the airbag area? Im curious what they find.

yeah. usually just some felt on that area between the front tweeter mount and pillar meeting area. easy enough. but hey you got an extended warranty use that shit.

I been detailing on my own. I consider it decompression time, taco's turn is coming soon
THV83gWXQvGoe3jy0PjC6Q.jpg

yeah. usually just some felt on that area between the front tweeter mount and pillar meeting area. easy enough. but hey you got an extended warranty use that shit.

I been detailing on my own. I consider it decompression time, taco's turn is coming soon
THV83gWXQvGoe3jy0PjC6Q.jpg
If you don't mind my asking, what do you use on the dash. I was thinking of trying a Chemical Guys product.

Thank you. Hadn't heard of 303 before. I'll have to pick some up and give it a shot.
It's amazing. Works great on all plastics and rubber trim including the bed, vinyl between the windows on the B-pillars, etc.

It's amazing. Works great on all plastics and rubber trim including the bed, vinyl between the windows on the B-pillars, etc.

I use that shit on everything!!! haha

my 2 do everything products. 303 and boesheild t9

Off to Colorado today! Got some good offroading and mountain biking planned for the week and cant wait to be in the mountains
Soooooooooooooooooo jealous! Have a good trip man, see you when you get back!

And take LOTS of pics!

Wow. So someone brought my attention to the stalker status of Cunt Jong Un on the other site. That bitch is legit bat shot crazy. And her truck is still a massive abortion

Fuckin awesome man! Jealous!

Of the Colorado part. Not the climbing or biking part. Because that would literally kill my fat ass.

Back