• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

JerryTaco2.0's 2017 TRD OR4x4 Truck Glamping Build & BS Thread

Great photos! Love the build man!

Anyone in AZ need a Matco 3 drawer roll cart? I have a new toolbox in the works so I need to make room and get rid of my matco cart. Big cart in great condition. Probably looking to get 200 out of it. Will get pics up later.

i'll be sure to relay that along, are you including that olive drab, molle fleshlight you have? He, they would be interested in a package deal, after being autoclaved of course.

i'll be sure to relay that along, are you including that olive drab, molle fleshlight you have? He, they would be interested in a package deal, after being autoclaved of course.
Oh now you're just being demanding. The fleshlight will be included in the sale but it will come as is.

Some of the real photos from the Fuel shoot. Photographer did an outstanding job.

C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 1.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 2.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 3.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 4.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 5.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 6.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 7.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 8.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 9.jpg
C. Covert - Toyota Tacoma - Matte Black 10.jpg
Photos came out amazing! Nice stuff. Your in grille light bars look crazy in the first photo.

Last edited:
What up bro! Saw you overlanding at Summer Winds nursery

when you coming to my house. what’s your rate. hourly? how about paint and electrical work. you have a yelp?
DD7DDDD1-5B6A-4F0F-A678-6CFBD3B5663F.jpeg

Been a while since I posted and the truck hasn't seen many or really any new parts, just routine maintenance mostly.

That said, I'm heading to SEMA tomorrow and first order of business is to go to the Magnusson booth and get the lowdown on a supercharger for the truck.

In terms of the jeep. That's been getting a little love.. Wrapped the roof and mirrors in glass black as well as had the steering wheel reupholstered by the guy that did the wheel I my truck. Next up is a stage 2 Pro Charger kit and some rims and tires... oh and some mopar fanboy red seatbelts

20191103_130855.jpg
IMG_20191103_131212_530.jpg
20191103_130906.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear from you man! Looks slick for a Heap. JK that things bad ass! Have fun at sema! Keep us posted on the FI front and send pictures of whatever stupid looking thing fabfours ruined this year.

Few boost options. Procharger is looking to be the best bang for the buck. 45% increase in power for 6500 vs the Magnusson at 30% for same price. Both look really solid though and the aesthetic of the Magnusson looks killer.
20191107_162304.jpg

20191105_144959.jpg

Note* I forgot to get a pic of the procharger literature for the 3rd gen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few boost options. Procharger is looking to be the best bang for the buck. 45% increase in power for 6500 vs the Magnusson at 30% for same price. Both look really solid though and the aesthetic of the Magnusson looks killer.
20191107_162304.jpg

20191105_144959.jpg

So, is there going to be a turbo for the 3rd gen?

20191107_162304.jpg

20191105_144959.jpg

the procharger is just going to amplify the negative aspects of the 3.5 but sound 100x better than hearing the mag whine.

Truck love! New @Baja Designs red rock lights... bright af and excellent coverage. Really damn stoked on these. Also, @hellppy painted my mirror caps satin black and they turned out so bad ass! Couldnt be happier and @ShankedT4R helped me get the freshly rebuilt suspension back on the truck. Damn thing rides amazing! Added delta joints to my icon billet ucas and even replaced the heims since the arms were off the truck. While I was in there, I took the opportunity to RIP out my tattered front inner fender liners, sectioned and flattened my pinch welds for more tire clearance, installed some durobumps and then finished it all off with some fresh inner fender liners. Got a few small things to do still but managed to get a bunch tackled this week.

20191128_180453.jpg
20191128_180518.jpg

Truck love! New @Baja Designs red rock lights... bright af and excellent coverage. Really damn stoked on these. Also, @hellppy painted my mirror caps satin black and they turned out so bad ass! Couldnt be happier and @ShankedT4R helped me get the freshly rebuilt suspension back on the truck. Damn thing rides amazing! Added delta joints to my icon billet ucas and even replaced the heims since the arms were off the truck. While I was in there, I took the opportunity to RIP out my tattered front inner fender liners, sectioned and flattened my pinch welds for more tire clearance, installed some durobumps and then finished it all off with some fresh inner fender liners. Got a few small things to do still but managed to get a bunch tackled this week.

20191128_180453.jpg
20191128_180518.jpg

I dig the red rock lights!

4 coats of wax and a ton of cleaning.. turned out awesome. Loving the black mirrors too

20191202_170936.jpg
Pretty sure you win. Can't imagine one girl that wouldn't want to get in that sex machine, lol.

I haven't washed my truck in a very, very long time.

Back