• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How to not look like a twat? And Metal BS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Humongous

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Inferno
I'm getting hitched this September. The wedding is going to be a small gathering of close friends and family on the PNW Coast. I'm instructed to find myself some nice non-tuxedo groom attire (cargo shorts and Devil Driver T-shirt won't do). Anyway how do I do this and not look like a fucking gypsy twat?
Screenshot_20180626-080340_Chrome.jpg

Do I have any hope? Should I just give up now and order my gypsy twat starter pack with included suspenders?

Ideas and opinions welcome!

Last edited:
Dude. You’re lucky you get to go non-tux. That means your options are endless and you get to go full fuckboy. I’m gonna Google around to find something that’ll get the bridesmaids wet over you. /fullhomo

Also, congrats. And also not congrats cause now it’s one vag. For. Ever.

My wedding day for reference: (hint: don’t do this)
F10FC209-EF64-4271-ACA0-FFFAB36220C7.jpeg

Looks good! I thought about my Fire Class A because I already have it and it fits but I'd like to be somewhat comfortable lol

I just trimmed my beard and wore a vest and a tie, easy peasy, zero douche twat hipster fuckery.

10308371_10203574884869661_2399705593122549147_n.jpg
looks good! I like the lack of suspenders allot! I think I'm leaning this route right now. Wondering if I can get away with Tommy Bahama lol

This is what just popped into my head, lol

s-l225.jpg
Thats awesome lol. I love Tommy B. It's the ultimate in slob wear. It's basically pajamas you can wear outside.

Last edited:
First off, congratulations one the pending nuptials!

We went super casual haha. Wanted a small ceremony. On our 5 year we will have a wedding somewhere nicer.
C58AF64B-7B8F-4FBB-B573-71D8C7B555EE.jpeg

Pearl snap button up FTW

Than you! That's honestly a great idea. We were actually just going to elope to Colorado since the law regarding marriage there is pretty much sign the papers. No officiator or witness necessary. We're having a small ceremony to appease friends and family... Thinking about Taiwan or American Samoa for our honeymoon. Keeping everything super chill!

I vote anything over a uniform for wedding ceremony

Last edited:
I did mine in a suit, tie, scarf. And cons. She totally supported it

Looking good. I had double take that photo. I thought you had a little pimp cane for second:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for all the ideas! I honestly when it comes to fashion I'm pretty clueless. last thing I need is to look like an artisan cupcake designer who plays didgeridoo in the off season.

Dude. You’re lucky you get to go non-tux. That means your options are endless and you get to go full fuckboy. I’m gonna Google around to find something that’ll get the bridesmaids wet over you. /fullhomo

Also, congrats. And also not congrats cause now it’s one vag. For. Ever.

My wedding day for reference: (hint: don’t do this)
F10FC209-EF64-4271-ACA0-FFFAB36220C7.jpeg

Haha........douche

The days of me paying attention to album art and trying to make my torrented iTunes collection perfect are over.

Just get in the car, bluetooth automatically connects, Spotify starts going, control/skip with steering wheel, never notice album art. :(

The days of me paying attention to album art and trying to make my torrented iTunes collection perfect are over.

Just get in the car, bluetooth automatically connects, Spotify starts going, control/skip with steering wheel, never notice album art. :(

Bro, its the little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back