• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How to not look like a twat? And Metal BS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crack The Skye was a good show! They played the album in its entirety then played a hours worth of their other songs. I think Gojira opened up? That was some time ago though already geez. Marquee Tempe AZ
91M8-wmgfZL._SL1425_.jpg

Crack The Skye was a good show! They played the album in its entirety then played a hours worth of their other songs. I think Gojira opened up? That was some time ago though already geez. Marquee Tempe AZ
91M8-wmgfZL._SL1425_.jpg

It was the entire album. I saw them with the cartoon networks metalocolypse. High on fire was on before. And someone else i cant remember. They did covers of thr melvins at the end. It was friggen amazing

91M8-wmgfZL._SL1425_.jpg
I was there too! I remember Gojira opening!

It was the entire album. I saw them with the cartoon networks metalocolypse. High on fire was on before. And someone else i cant remember. They did covers of thr melvins at the end. It was friggen amazing
I may have seen Dethklok from metalocalypse a couple times. The creator Brendon Smalls did a couple Galaktikon albums that were pretty groovy.

I was there too! I remember Gojira opening!
I think From Mars to Sirius was pretty new too. Funny how I cant remember shit from last week but a I can remeber a Jager fueld metal show like it was yesterday...

Love them.

Just saw Slayer again.

IMG_20180601_214358.jpg

I passed out the time before that, right before they came on....

Screenshot_20180601-182823.png

That was a fun night...

Me and a couple buddies have seen Dream Theater on every tour since Awake (except for the fucked up rock opera clusterfuck). We all took our kids to the Images & Words 25th

MVIMG_20171115_191821_1.jpg

Love them.

Just saw Slayer again.

IMG_20180601_214358.jpg

I passed out the time before that, right before they came on....

Screenshot_20180601-182823.png

That was a fun night...

Me and a couple buddies have seen Dream Theater on every tour since Awake (except for the fucked up rock opera clusterfuck). We all took our kids to the Images & Words 25th

MVIMG_20171115_191821_1.jpg
They'll remember that forever. My mom took me and my friends to the Metallica black album tour. It was Awesome!!

I have found that as long as there are Californians, it always sucks. I am Ramona to El Cajon on the 67.
Things California drivers CANNOT do:
-Properly use a merge lane
-Come to the speed limit when entering a roadway
-Drive the speed limit ever unless it is 70 and sunny. (to much wamrer and they slow down because there must be a fire, too cool and they dont know what the hell is going on and cloudy or foggy, fucking forget about it)
-Use proper signaling
-Use headlights and other lighting at appropriate times
-Pay attention tot he road and not their Tesla battery level or cell phone

-lights not turned on in the rain
-gtfo the left lane if people are passing you on the right
-gtfo out of the HOV if people are passing you in the regular lanes

-lights not turned on in the rain
-gtfo the left lane if people are passing you on the right
-gtfo out of the HOV if people are passing you in the regular lanes

Californians have by far, the worst lane discipline I have ever seen. They just sit in the left lane like fucktards cruising a long with no where to go obviously. The worst is how they speed up to avoid "getting passed"

Californians have by far, the worst lane discipline I have ever seen. They just sit in the left lane like fucktards cruising a long with no where to go obviously. The worst is how they speed up to avoid "getting passed"

Have you ever driven in atlanta?

Have you ever driven in atlanta?
Holy crap. I work for GTRI (at a field office in MA). I have to go to the campus once a quarter, and it is fucking mind blowing. I don't complain about my commute anymore....

I have found that as long as there are Californians, it always sucks. I am Ramona to El Cajon on the 67.
Things California drivers CANNOT do:
-Properly use a merge lane
-Come to the speed limit when entering a roadway
-Drive the speed limit ever unless it is 70 and sunny. (to much wamrer and they slow down because there must be a fire, too cool and they dont know what the hell is going on and cloudy or foggy, fucking forget about it)
-Use proper signaling
-Use headlights and other lighting at appropriate times
-Pay attention tot he road and not their Tesla battery level or cell phone

To be fair, most people aren't "Californians" but rather fucktards from the other states*.

*territories included.

Holy crap. I work for GTRI (at a field office in MA). I have to go to the campus once a quarter, and it is fucking mind blowing. I don't complain about my commute anymore....

I don’t miss that shit at all. MN had its own style of crazy drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back