How to not look like a twat? And Metal BS thread

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Lord Humongous

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jimmy
T3G Member
I'm getting hitched this September. The wedding is going to be a small gathering of close friends and family on the PNW Coast. I'm instructed to find myself some nice non-tuxedo groom attire (cargo shorts and Devil Driver T-shirt won't do). Anyway how do I do this and not look like a fucking gypsy twat?
Screenshot_20180626-080340_Chrome.jpg

Do I have any hope? Should I just give up now and order my gypsy twat starter pack with included suspenders?

Ideas and opinions welcome!

Last edited:

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Dude. You’re lucky you get to go non-tux. That means your options are endless and you get to go full fuckboy. I’m gonna Google around to find something that’ll get the bridesmaids wet over you. /fullhomo

Also, congrats. And also not congrats cause now it’s one vag. For. Ever.

My wedding day for reference: (hint: don’t do this)
F10FC209-EF64-4271-ACA0-FFFAB36220C7.jpeg

Lord Humongous

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jimmy
T3G Member
Looks good! I thought about my Fire Class A because I already have it and it fits but I'd like to be somewhat comfortable lol

Lord Humongous

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jimmy
T3G Member
I just trimmed my beard and wore a vest and a tie, easy peasy, zero douche twat hipster fuckery.

looks good! I like the lack of suspenders allot! I think I'm leaning this route right now. Wondering if I can get away with Tommy Bahama lol

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
First off, congratulations one the pending nuptials!

We went super casual haha. Wanted a small ceremony. On our 5 year we will have a wedding somewhere nicer.
C58AF64B-7B8F-4FBB-B573-71D8C7B555EE.jpeg

Pearl snap button up FTW

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

We went super casual haha. Wanted a small ceremony. On our 5 year we will have a wedding somewhere nicer.

Pearl snap button up FTW
Lol, killed it!

Lord Humongous

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jimmy
T3G Member

Pearl snap button up FTW

Than you! That's honestly a great idea. We were actually just going to elope to Colorado since the law regarding marriage there is pretty much sign the papers. No officiator or witness necessary. We're having a small ceremony to appease friends and family... Thinking about Taiwan or American Samoa for our honeymoon. Keeping everything super chill!

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
PNW Coast in September? Plan for 10 degrees cooler than you think it's going to be. The weathermen up here are idiots, and the coast never cooperates.

Could not agree more!

mh.meier

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Mike
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
Dude. You’re lucky you get to go non-tux. That means your options are endless and you get to go full fuckboy. I’m gonna Google around to find something that’ll get the bridesmaids wet over you. /fullhomo

Also, congrats. And also not congrats cause now it’s one vag. For. Ever.

My wedding day for reference: (hint: don’t do this)
F10FC209-EF64-4271-ACA0-FFFAB36220C7.jpeg

Haha........douche

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)