• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

How to fix tire rubbing on 32s

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Quicksand
This is what I had to do when I stepped up to 265/75r16 and a -12 offset.

If you're planning on running 33s or bigger you'll most likely need a CMC (cab mount chop) and/or pinch weld mod.

I've been considering adding adding a Motofab 3" front and 2" rear leveling kit to my truck before upgrading wheels and tires. I would imagine that amount of lift would clear larger tires, say what you are running, 265/75r16 and a -12 offset. Any thoughts or advice on leveling kits and tire/wheel sizes?

I've been considering adding adding a Motofab 3" front and 2" rear leveling kit to my truck before upgrading wheels and tires. I would imagine that amount of lift would clear larger tires, say what you are running, 265/75r16 and a -12 offset. Any thoughts or advice on leveling kits and tire/wheel sizes?
That amount of lift and tire size/offset will be good. We do have a lot of info about all of this in the suspension forum though.

Those tires would definitely clear with that lift and offset. I clear with a 3.5" suspension lift and 285/75/16's.

Back