Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
This is what I had to do when I stepped up to 265/75r16 and a -12 offset.

If you're planning on running 33s or bigger you'll most likely need a CMC (cab mount chop) and/or pinch weld mod.

Eyeamans

✓ • Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
SR5
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#1,834
I've been considering adding adding a Motofab 3" front and 2" rear leveling kit to my truck before upgrading wheels and tires. I would imagine that amount of lift would clear larger tires, say what you are running, 265/75r16 and a -12 offset. Any thoughts or advice on leveling kits and tire/wheel sizes?

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I've been considering adding adding a Motofab 3" front and 2" rear leveling kit to my truck before upgrading wheels and tires. I would imagine that amount of lift would clear larger tires, say what you are running, 265/75r16 and a -12 offset. Any thoughts or advice on leveling kits and tire/wheel sizes?
That amount of lift and tire size/offset will be good. We do have a lot of info about all of this in the suspension forum though.

Malcolm

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Those tires would definitely clear with that lift and offset. I clear with a 3.5" suspension lift and 285/75/16's.