• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Guys, we gotta cancel Cleghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
08E153DE-3C30-4FF9-B3C4-A3D6FEF25BDD.png
B7663B7A-CCBF-4F6B-A004-BAB95FE29833.png
947A58B9-F243-4BCC-966C-803E8A73C13F.png

Well that's lame, I kinda get where they're coming from but it sounds like a bunch of crybabies who just don't want to be inconvenienced by a large group on the trail.

Well that's lame, I kinda get where they're coming from but it sounds like a bunch of crybabies who just don't want to be inconvenienced by a large group on the trail.
It's not even a trail. It's a wide, 2WD, fire road. I took a group of 18 through there when I was like 16 and had absolutely 0 idea what I was doing

I totally understand. Like I said, John Bull and having to wait on each vehicle to attempt an obstacle is different.

This is driving through a dirt road that has a ton of suspension flexing going on. That’s it.

It's not even a trail. It's a wide, 2WD, fire road. I took a group of 18 through there when I was like 16 and had absolutely 0 idea what I was doing
Oh. Never been so I wouldn't know. But yeah. Sounds like snowflakes are melting.
I totally understand. Like I said, John Bull and having to wait on each vehicle to attempt an obstacle is different.

This is driving through a dirt road that has a ton of suspension flexing going on. That’s it.
I see... glad I'm not driving the whole way from Phoenix for that haha

Oh. Never been so I wouldn't know. But yeah. Sounds like snowflakes are melting.

There are ways to make it very interesting though. People have rolled their rig there. I almost did in the wife’s Jeep.

no one ever listens to corey.

it is true i was up a month ago and got stuck behind 10 single cab short bed 2wd silverados stuck on everything and littering the trail.

I love how this transitioned into a Chevy bashing discussion. Can always count on y’all

We are creatures of least resistance. Someone said Chevy, we took off like a space shuttle full of the new space force recruits getting ready to train in zero grav for their upcoming skirmishes with unknown life forms and such things. AAAAAND GO.

We are creatures of least resistance. Someone said Chevy, we took off like a space shuttle full of the new space force recruits getting ready to train in zero grav for their upcoming skirmishes with unknown life forms and such things. AAAAAND GO.
I tried to sign up for Space Force, they said I was too fat, they have to be weight conscious to save on rocket fuel.

I tried to sign up for Space Force, they said I was too fat, they have to be weight conscious to save on rocket fuel.

They wouldnt take me either. Turns out they dont want Marines to be the first to encounter intelligent life.....

They wouldnt take me either. Turns out they dont want Marines to be the first to encounter intelligent life.....
I wanna be the first to meet an alien life form......then fuck it

Sorry I'm late to the discussion. I'll just say this and then we can get back to the inter-universe space force 3-some. It's people like me who are new to desert/mountain off road driving that need groups to go with to learn, as well as, stay safe. Would they rather have us nuggets out there on our own. Also, this isn't work. It's fun. So it doesn't matter if its five or 35. It's a frickin fire road damn it. Did someone say space force and three some? Sign me up.

Sorry I'm late to the discussion. I'll just say this and then we can get back to the inter-universe space force 3-some. It's people like me who are new to desert/mountain off road driving that need groups to go with to learn, as well as, stay safe. Would they rather have us nuggets out there on our own. Also, this isn't work. It's fun. So it doesn't matter if its five or 35. It's a frickin fire road damn it. Did someone say space force and three some? Sign me up.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back