Guys, we gotta cancel Cleghorn

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
08E153DE-3C30-4FF9-B3C4-A3D6FEF25BDD.png
B7663B7A-CCBF-4F6B-A004-BAB95FE29833.png
947A58B9-F243-4BCC-966C-803E8A73C13F.png

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
868B3FD5-256B-4EDD-9DA9-DC7C1BCA9EC3.png

4Running Daily

= II • Bronze
First Name
Connor
T3G Member
Well that's lame, I kinda get where they're coming from but it sounds like a bunch of crybabies who just don't want to be inconvenienced by a large group on the trail.
It's not even a trail. It's a wide, 2WD, fire road. I took a group of 18 through there when I was like 16 and had absolutely 0 idea what I was doing

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I totally understand. Like I said, John Bull and having to wait on each vehicle to attempt an obstacle is different.

This is driving through a dirt road that has a ton of suspension flexing going on. That’s it.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
It's not even a trail. It's a wide, 2WD, fire road. I took a group of 18 through there when I was like 16 and had absolutely 0 idea what I was doing
Oh. Never been so I wouldn't know. But yeah. Sounds like snowflakes are melting.
I totally understand. Like I said, John Bull and having to wait on each vehicle to attempt an obstacle is different.

This is driving through a dirt road that has a ton of suspension flexing going on. That’s it.
I see... glad I'm not driving the whole way from Phoenix for that haha

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Oh. Never been so I wouldn't know. But yeah. Sounds like snowflakes are melting.

I see... glad I'm not driving the whole way from Phoenix for that haha
There are ways to make it very interesting though. People have rolled their rig there. I almost did in the wife’s Jeep.

vacant.stare

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Corey
T3G Member
it is true i was up a month ago and got stuck behind 10 single cab short bed 2wd silverados stuck on everything and littering the trail.

mh.meier

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Mike
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH LIIIKE A ROCK!!!!!

mh.meier

= VI • Diamond
First Name
Mike
Military
Marine Corps
T3G Member
We are creatures of least resistance. Someone said Chevy, we took off like a space shuttle full of the new space force recruits getting ready to train in zero grav for their upcoming skirmishes with unknown life forms and such things. AAAAAND GO.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
We are creatures of least resistance. Someone said Chevy, we took off like a space shuttle full of the new space force recruits getting ready to train in zero grav for their upcoming skirmishes with unknown life forms and such things. AAAAAND GO.
I tried to sign up for Space Force, they said I was too fat, they have to be weight conscious to save on rocket fuel.

Top Bottom