• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Faux Pro Headlights

951_yota

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Picked up these headlights from www.uniquestyleracings.com and very happy with them. Great alternative to expensive oem pro’s.

E40ADB5E-6345-42FE-96A7-A9BB90F9F437.jpeg

Any ouput shots of these?
827E2DC5-2EC7-4C7F-B0ED-3F553FC5A668.jpeg

Here is a shot of me about 15’ from garage to show pattern. If you need any more let me know and Ill try to get them. All in all loving the setup and new HID’s. I do notice the “hid bounce” but not significant enough to make me not want hids

Last edited:
do about 25-30ft. that's the optimal distance for a projector's light throw. They don't look too bad but hopefully won't be too much glare like it has at 15ft. All in all those may be a decent buy.

Havnt been flashed yet have no idea how the glare works ill get another shot at 25’

Back