OFF-ROAD LIGHTING Faux Pro Headlights

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
Picked up these headlights from www.uniquestyleracings.com and very happy with them. Great alternative to expensive oem pro’s.

E40ADB5E-6345-42FE-96A7-A9BB90F9F437.jpeg

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Do you have a before/after photos of this?

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Unfortionately the headlight oic doesnt show it that well but in person its a big difference.
F6589825-2327-4E5F-9DD9-F1E9A22E1EA5.jpeg
Yeah, I dig those for the rear. I’ll do mine eventually.

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
Any ouput shots of these?
827E2DC5-2EC7-4C7F-B0ED-3F553FC5A668.jpeg

Here is a shot of me about 15’ from garage to show pattern. If you need any more let me know and Ill try to get them. All in all loving the setup and new HID’s. I do notice the “hid bounce” but not significant enough to make me not want hids

Last edited:

RetroworksLighting

retroworkslighting.com
Authorized Vendor
T3G O.G.
First Name
Will
T3G Member
do about 25-30ft. that's the optimal distance for a projector's light throw. They don't look too bad but hopefully won't be too much glare like it has at 15ft. All in all those may be a decent buy.

951_yota

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Travis
Military
Air Force (Vet.)
T3G Member
do about 25-30ft. that's the optimal distance for a projector's light throw. They don't look too bad but hopefully won't be too much glare like it has at 15ft. All in all those may be a decent buy.

Havnt been flashed yet have no idea how the glare works ill get another shot at 25’

Top Bottom