• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Factory paint.

Has anyone ever ordered factory paint for touch ups or to match things for your rig? If so did you contact Toyota or?
I have not but I know dealerships will do the touch ups for you. The one I go to it does not seem like it’s very expensive

Upvote 0
You should also be able to walk into the dealer (service area) and buy small (expensive) bottles of the paint if you want to do it yourself.

Upvote 0
You should also be able to walk into the dealer (service area) and buy small (expensive) bottles of the paint if you want to do it yourself.
It’s definitely over priced but 100% true. They usually keep newer generation colors in stock for walk ins

Upvote 0
So I ended up getting this small bottle of my paint for touch up's. Dealership for 9.99 but for small small touch ups.

Attachments

• unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 0
So I ended up getting this small bottle of my paint for touch up's. Dealership for 9.99 but for small small touch ups.
That's awesome and good to know they carry this. I remember going to Walmart years ago to find the matching paint color for my old Silverado.

Upvote 0
This is something I'm going to need to do. I already got a few battle scares that could used touched up.

Upvote 0
Back