• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Factory paint.

Shred_n_Tread

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,718
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Instagram
@shred_n_tread
2017 White Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Has anyone ever ordered factory paint for touch ups or to match things for your rig? If so did you contact Toyota or?

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@PROTACO17
2017 Cement Pro Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Has anyone ever ordered factory paint for touch ups or to match things for your rig? If so did you contact Toyota or?
I have not but I know dealerships will do the touch ups for you. The one I go to it does not seem like it’s very expensive

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@PROTACO17
2017 Cement Pro Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
You should also be able to walk into the dealer (service area) and buy small (expensive) bottles of the paint if you want to do it yourself.
It’s definitely over priced but 100% true. They usually keep newer generation colors in stock for walk ins

Shred_n_Tread

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,718
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Instagram
@shred_n_tread
2017 White Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
So I ended up getting this small bottle of my paint for touch up's. Dealership for 9.99 but for small small touch ups.

Attachments

• unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 30

Romp-A-Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
#2,373
Reaction score
First Name
James
Instagram
@rompin_taco
2017 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
So I ended up getting this small bottle of my paint for touch up's. Dealership for 9.99 but for small small touch ups.
That's awesome and good to know they carry this. I remember going to Walmart years ago to find the matching paint color for my old Silverado.