• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Factory paint.

Shred_n_Tread

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered factory paint for touch ups or to match things for your rig? If so did you contact Toyota or?

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered factory paint for touch ups or to match things for your rig? If so did you contact Toyota or?
I have not but I know dealerships will do the touch ups for you. The one I go to it does not seem like it’s very expensive

Upvote 0

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
You should also be able to walk into the dealer (service area) and buy small (expensive) bottles of the paint if you want to do it yourself.

Upvote 0

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
You should also be able to walk into the dealer (service area) and buy small (expensive) bottles of the paint if you want to do it yourself.
It’s definitely over priced but 100% true. They usually keep newer generation colors in stock for walk ins

Upvote 0

Shred_n_Tread

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So I ended up getting this small bottle of my paint for touch up's. Dealership for 9.99 but for small small touch ups.

Attachments

• unnamed-7.jpg
    unnamed-7.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 35
Upvote 0

Romp-A-Taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Local time
Reaction score
So I ended up getting this small bottle of my paint for touch up's. Dealership for 9.99 but for small small touch ups.
That's awesome and good to know they carry this. I remember going to Walmart years ago to find the matching paint color for my old Silverado.

Upvote 0

Chaury08

3️⃣ Silver
Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
This is something I'm going to need to do. I already got a few battle scares that could used touched up.

Upvote 0