• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bronze Method 701's on White Tacoma

406_taco

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I know I wasn't the only one looking at getting a set of bronze wheels. I couldn't find many pictures of them on white Tacoma's, so I'm hoping the look can be shown off a little here. If anyone else has bronze wheels on their rig, feel free to drop a picture too!
E7B5BF3B-7FA0-45FF-B12F-1EDFDC2EACF3.jpeg
1FC1AB9B-AE99-49C6-849B-9A1A882917A5.jpeg
5DBB1A82-AFC9-4911-BFC2-C6DD3FA2F062.jpeg

Those look great! I really like your choice in tire tread, too. Keeps it nice and clean looking compared to my mud terrains. I’ll probably switch to a road tire eventually.

Nice wheels and thanks for sharing for the people who were wondering.

Thank you Tyler! They're just the stock Goodyear's that come on the truck. I'm definitely upgrading tires soon so I won't have the clean road look for long! Looking to get a rugged terrain tire to avoid the mud tire drawbacks as much as possible but can't justify the purchase until these tires wear out

Thank you Tyler! They're just the stock Goodyear's that come on the truck. I'm definitely upgrading tires soon so I won't have the clean road look for long! Looking to get a rugged terrain tire to avoid the mud tire drawbacks as much as possible but can't justify the purchase until these tires wear out
Oh, wow. Something about your wheels gives those tires a beefy look. Not sure how to explain it.

It'll take a very long time to wear them out. At least 50k miles, probably more. Usually you can sell these tires pretty easily and then obviously put that cash toward the rugged terrains.

That looks great! I was scared about how dark the methods look in pictures but they're brighter in person. They look the best in the sunlight too. The darkness of other bronze wheels like the Ray 10's made me keep my distance. Good choice!

Hell ya man they look sick.

Attachments

• IMG_20200104_105127_067.jpg
    IMG_20200104_105127_067.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 20200106_133632.jpg
    20200106_133632.jpg
    930.7 KB · Views: 130
Back