• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Black Friday/cyber Monday buys. What did you get.

solscooter

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Like the title says. What did you end up buying.

I got the Meso stage 1 tail light kit. It was 20% off and couldn’t resist.

Also picked up a smart phone remote start module from 12v solutions. It was a crazy 30% off.

Like the title says. What did you end up buying.

I got the Meso stage 1 tail light kit. It was 20% off and couldn’t resist.

Also picked up a smart phone remote start module from 12v solutions. It was a crazy 30% off.
Can you link to that smart phone remote start? Sounds sweet and NY winters are cold, lol.

Can you link to that smart phone remote start? Sounds sweet and NY winters are cold, lol.

Sure

First you need this. I bought it last year

Then you buy this.

I think we also have a vendor here selling something similar for a little cheaper than those two cost separate

Last edited:
Found em

Sure

First you need this. I bought it last year

Then you buy this.

I think we also have a vendor here selling something similar for a little cheaper than those two cost separate
Thanks! Funny site name the way it ends in .solutions as the URL. But how was the install and is it functioning well?

Also, thanks for pointing out the @Accessorides one on sale. I definitely need one of these.

Thanks! Funny site name the way it ends in .solutions as the URL. But how was the install and is it functioning well?

Also, thanks for pointing out the @Accessorides one on sale. I definitely need one of these.

Install was 15 minutes. Very easy. It hasn’t given me any problems as all. The engine does stop when you open the door but there isn’t a way around it.

Install was 15 minutes. Very easy. It hasn’t given me any problems as all. The engine does stop when you open the door but there isn’t a way around it.
Awesome. Generally speaking, is it bad to have the heater already turned on when you cold start the truck in the morning?

I went ahead and ordered the remote start you posted, @solscooter. Couldn't resit that discount of $75 off. I tried to hit up @Accessorides but I didn't get a response in time and this discount was about to run out. :oops:

I am excited to have the remote start, especially when I'm about to go through a New York winter.

I went ahead and ordered the remote start you posted, @solscooter. Couldn't resit that discount of $75 off. I tried to hit up @Accessorides but I didn't get a response in time and this discount was about to run out. :oops:

I am excited to have the remote start, especially when I'm about to go through a New York winter.

Nice! Mine has already saved my ass (or warmed it) the last few days

I picked up some CH4x4 switches to replace my ones that stopped working (cheap eBay ones) ? that’s it. Wasn’t to impressed with other deals (guns, ammo) so I saved my pennies this year.

I picked up some CH4x4 switches to replace my ones that stopped working (cheap eBay ones) ? that’s it. Wasn’t to impressed with other deals (guns, ammo) so I saved my pennies this year.
I tried not to buy anything to save the most money but I ended up with the remote starter and a @DobinsonsUSA snorkel at the last minute, lol.

We ended up picking up a blue CVT MT Rainer hybrid with extended fly. I don't have anywhere to put it yet but 35 percent off made a nice dent in the cost.

Guys.... I pretty much went all out this year... I anticipated it all getting thrown down during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Lights all around, dual battery set up, winch, recovery gear, mounting hardware, Prinsu rack... I've lost track of it all.... ?

Guys.... I pretty much went all out this year... I anticipated it all getting thrown down during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Lights all around, dual battery set up, winch, recovery gear, mounting hardware, Prinsu rack... I've lost track of it all.... ?
Damn! Gotta post up some photos when you start getting stuff installed. Gonna be a good Xmas for you this year.

Damn! Gotta post up some photos when you start getting stuff installed. Gonna be a good Xmas for you this year.
For sure! and yea.... My truck is pretty much going from 0 to 100 in mods in a few months... I didn't want it to happen this way, but the savings were just too real. hahaha! There's a couple other things I left off I know for sure... ha!

For sure! and yea.... My truck is pretty much going from 0 to 100 in mods in a few months... I didn't want it to happen this way, but the savings were just too real. hahaha! There's a couple other things I left off I know for sure... ha!
I think that's what happens to most of us. Wives are mad, wallets are empty, and trucks are ready to overland all the malls in America. It's a great hobby.

I've heard bad things about those headlights actually.

Sadly I've heard the same...Over time I guess the housing starts to break down. Really didn't want to spend over $1K on headlights, but then again, I get tax free pay for six months due to an upcoming deployment lol.

I think that's what happens to most of us. Wives are mad, wallets are empty, and trucks are ready to overland all the malls in America. It's a great hobby.
Soooo trueee.... but it's like this with all hobbies. Thankfully, my wife is supportive of my hobbies. I keep telling her I feel bad for dropping it all at once, butttt.... she keeps saying, "it's fine. You waited for the right time." I'll just buy her that purse she wants when she asks for it. ?

Soooo trueee.... but it's like this with all hobbies. Thankfully, my wife is supportive of my hobbies. I keep telling her I feel bad for dropping it all at once, butttt.... she keeps saying, "it's fine. You waited for the right time." I'll just buy her that purse she wants when she asks for it. ?
She has a good attitude! It makes sense; if you're gonna buy it anyway, might as well get the most out of those sales and ultimately save in the long run.

Man. I wish my wife said that when I want to buy parts. I usually have to tell her about it the day before it shows up at the door

Late to the party here but I bought all of my new suspension components on/around black friday

- Eibach Lift Kit ($505 shipped - insane deal. Shoutout Ryan @ Eibach)
- Icon 3 leaf AAL ($215 shipped)
- KYB Top Mounts ($36 shipped, Amazon)

Overall I'm getting a decent lift for around $1k (including cost of tools)

I ended up buying a jlt catch can while there was still a small holiday sale. Some will say it a worthless but I had one in my mustang and saw the amount of oil these things can grab

Late to the party here but I bought all of my new suspension components on/around black friday

- Eibach Lift Kit ($505 shipped - insane deal. Shoutout Ryan @ Eibach)
- Icon 3 leaf AAL ($215 shipped)
- KYB Top Mounts ($36 shipped, Amazon)

Overall I'm getting a decent lift for around $1k (including cost of tools)

Good start

I got a Bakflip G2 bed cover and it is awesome. I'm really happy with my purchase. $850 installed.

20191214213918_IMG_0688 (1).jpg

Getting a face lift, bought a bruteforce hybrid front bumper. 4-6 more weeks.. Hate lead times

Back