• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja Designs - General Discussion Thread (Lights, Tech Info, Photos, Etc.)

JEEP or TOYOTA ?

Pics: Black Rhino Wheels

www.bajadesigns.com

32250148698_dca6e6e8aa_k.jpg

31182235347_40c27b6efe_k.jpg

31182235597_c62f6d0cdd_k.jpg

39803862813_ec87551c66_k.jpg

39803844113_99082f478a_k.jpg

31827640317_46cd482185_k.jpg

Baja Designs said:
Baja Designs said:
SAE Lighting - Update

Many people have heard information from myself and others at BD regarding SAE approved lighting. We are NOT releasing these until 2019 and can only share very few details until then. Expect more information in the New Year...

- Squadron Series housing
- Lights will be sold with or without Vehicle Specific Kits
- The goal is to have the pair of lights sell for under $300
- No information at this time on adapting SAE approved lens and optics to older Squadron Series Lights

Thanks for all of the interest. More details including an expected release date will be posted in the New Year :)

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

UPDATE

We are still aiming for a release in the first quarter of 2019. Our ETA at this time is towards the end of February or March.

The goal is to start pre-orders at the end of this month or in February. I'll post details as we get closer to starting pre-orders.

Thanks, Everyone!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

February 7, 2019 | UPDATE

Unfortunately, we ran into a delay for these lights. There are a few details we are working out before these lights can be released to market. We are aiming to provide the best SAE approved lighting as soon as we can.

ETA: June, 2019

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

wow this is a great deal, can anyone confirm this is the right set with the correct components?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 8.20.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 8.20.37 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
*** Attention Honda CRF 450L Owners and other Motorcycle Enthusiasts ***

Looking to add performance on and off the street to your 450L? This is the kit for you, it utilizes your factory wiring and bar switch giving you a true plug and play setup with Hi/Lo functionality! The kit includes a mounting bracket that uses factory tabs, one Squadron Pro, and one S2 Sport.

Honda, CRF 450L, Headlight Kit, Squadron Pro/S2
Sku 490050 | $374.95 ------ $337.46 w/ Coupon Code: BDForums
Available Here

Includes:
Squadron Pro / S2 Sport Motorcycle Light
Adapter for CRF450L

S2 Sport Specifications:
Lumens: 1,130 Utilizing 2 LEDs
Wattage/Amps: 12W / .9A
Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
Weight: 8 ounces
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
Built-In Overvoltage Protection
IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)

Squadron Pro Specifications:
Lumens:
4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
Weight: 12 ounces
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
Built-In Overvoltage Protection
IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT

670006_n.jpg

XL80, Work/Scene

The XL80 Work/Scene light puts out a show stopping 9,500 lumens. Ideal for illuminating work spaces, camp sites, and anything in between. The XL80 Work/Scene outputs an extremely smooth 120° pattern that projects well past the 400ft mark, while providing usable light to a minimum of 250ft. As this is not a distance oriented pattern and we do not consider suitable for driving.

The XL80 Work/Scene is offered with its own specific bracket that is designed to provide maximum adjustability. Similar to the rest of the premium members of the XL series, the XL80 offers an optional 20% dimming feature. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.

AVAILABLE HERE

Why Baja Designs? Well for starters, Baja Designs unique use of O-ring seals instead of silicone allows users to change their beam pattern and lenses with ease. Other LED lights on the market are silicone sealed so their patterns are not customizable and a rock chip requires you to return the light to the manufacturer for service or purchase a completely new light. On the other hand, if a BD lens happens to get scratched or you need a different light pattern, simply unscrew BD’s water and dust proof lens and custom O-ring seal and install the replacements. Not to mention, users are still fully covered by a Lifetime Warranty. For more information on our uService Technology:

Baja Designs | uService Technology

Why Baja Designs? Well for starters, Baja Designs unique use of O-ring seals instead of silicone allows users to change their beam pattern and lenses with ease. Other LED lights on the market are silicone sealed so their patterns are not customizable and a rock chip requires you to return the light to the manufacturer for service or purchase a completely new light. On the other hand, if a BD lens happens to get scratched or you need a different light pattern, simply unscrew BD’s water and dust proof lens and custom O-ring seal and install the replacements. Not to mention, users are still fully covered by a Lifetime Warranty. For more information on our uService Technology:

Baja Designs | uService Technology

There's a million more reasons why!! I freakin LOVE all my DB lights. You coming out for expo again this year Bailey? We are renting a house nearby and plan on having a big bbq one of the nights.

FULL LASER ONX6 LIGHT BARS

We are proud to announce the industry's first full laser light bar! The OnX6 Full Laser features 6 laser diodes per 10-inch section. Paired with our High Speed Spot optics, these laser chips produce an extremely tight 1.5° pattern and are capable of throwing light 350% farther than current premium LED offerings.

Baja Designs | OnX6 Full Laser Light Bar

LASER UPGRADE PROGRAM
SEND IN YOUR CURRENT ONX6 LED LIGHT BAR TO UPGRADE THE CIRCUIT BOARD TO NEXT GENERATION LASER TECHNOLOGY.
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL TO GET STARTED:

1-800-422-5292

10" HYBRID LASER/LED CIRCUIT BOARD: $650 PER 10-INCH SECTION
- 2 LASER CHIPS, 4 LEDS
- LUMENS: 7,760
- WATTAGE / AMPS: 95W / 6.9A
- SIZES: 10", 20", 30", 40" & 50"

10" FULL LASER CIRCUIT BOARD: $1,450 PER 10-INCH SECTION
- 6 LASER CHIPS
- LUMENS: 3,000
- WATTAGE / AMPS: 90W / 6.5A
- SIZES: 10", 20", 30", 40" & 50"

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

There's a million more reasons why!! I freakin LOVE all my DB lights. You coming out for expo again this year Bailey? We are renting a house nearby and plan on having a big bbq one of the nights.
Currently planning on attending :)

I'll be there for sure! I'm planning on being in the Four Wheel Campers booth

Baja Designs | SAE Approved Lighting | 4/25 UPDATE

Our team is working hard to release the SAE approved lighting. The ETA is currently set for June. White will be the first color released. We are currently working on getting the Amber finalized. I hope to start Pre-Orders soon. Please keep an eye out for details!

Note: There will NOT be an SAE Lens Kit available. SAE approved lights use a completely different lens and optic compared to the normal Squadron. Customers will have the option to send their light in to be upgraded, I hope to share pricing and other details soon.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

can't wait o_O

Baja Designs | SAE Approved Lighting | 4/25 UPDATE

Our team is working hard to release the SAE approved lighting. The ETA is currently set for June. White will be the first color released. We are currently working on getting the Amber finalized. I hope to start Pre-Orders soon. Please keep an eye out for details!

Note: There will NOT be an SAE Lens Kit available. SAE approved lights use a completely different lens and optic compared to the normal Squadron. Customers will have the option to send their light in to be upgraded, I hope to share pricing and other details soon.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Back