• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Baja Designs - General Discussion Thread (Lights, Tech Info, Photos, Etc.)

Bailey do the rock lights come with a harness

Jay, I made a custom harness for my BD rock lights and have complete specs/measurements. Took an hour or two to make but it turned out very clean

20180528_100829.jpg

Jay, I made a custom harness for my BD rock lights and have complete specs/measurements. Took an hour or two to make but it turned out very clean

20180528_100829.jpg
I need a set up so I can run it to my bed. I’m going to mount them on my rack so I can have bed lights. I want red and white though two switches

Need lights for the daily driver or sports car? Canyon cutting or road racing, the Baja Designs Rally Innovations Fog Pocket Kit has your back. This kit will give you the driving assurance you're looking that stock fog lights cant provide. Rally Innovations design allows the user to mount these lights in the stock fog pocket location while maintaining a clean factory look.

Rally Innovations - Fog Pocket Kit (Sport or Pro)

447602_n.jpg

We've teamed up with Rally Innovations to provide great Plug and Play, Fog Pocket Kits for the following cars:

• SUBARU IMPREZA 2012, 2014, 2015
• SUBARU CROSSTREK XV 2013, 2014, 2015
• SUBARU WRX/STI 2015, 2016
• FORD FOCUS ST 2013, 2014
• FORD FIESTA ST 2014, 2015
• FORD FUSION 2015, 2016
• FORD TRANSIT 2014, 2015
• FORD MUSTANG 2015, 2016

LEARN MORE

Save 10% + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48! Coupon Code: BDForums
www.bajadesigns.com

SUBARU_T.jpg

It's nothing too major :)
Your setup is the best of the best from BD (just needs lasers ;))
Lol, looks like I better find a place to mount up a laser then! I gotta say, I am beyond happy with my lighting. I FINALLY got to use the S2's on my rack this past weekend for camp lighting and they were a big game changer. We got to camp around 9pm and the S2's gave me a ton of light to set up camp as well as lit my kitchen at night.

The 2 OnyX HP up front, well those are just unreal, truly the best lights I have ever had. They just produce SO much usable light, truly lighting up everything in my path!

Lol, looks like I better find a place to mount up a laser then! I gotta say, I am beyond happy with my lighting. I FINALLY got to use the S2's on my rack this past weekend for camp lighting and they were a big game changer. We got to camp around 9pm and the S2's gave me a ton of light to set up camp as well as lit my kitchen at night.

The 2 OnyX HP up front, well those are just unreal, truly the best lights I have ever had. They just produce SO much usable light, truly lighting up everything in my path!

The S2s are phenomenal camp lights. I need some scene lighting on the personal rig

2 OnX6 Hi-Power Light Bars must be amazing! One day I'll add one to my arsenal.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

43567198_2131750330221310_5708539881785917440_n.jpg

The Laughlin Desert Classic UTV Night Race will kick off a weekend of racing activities and will be held on Thursday night Oct. 11th, 2018 and presented by Baja Designs “The Scientists of Lighting”. This marks the first 100% night race in @bestinthedesert long and storied history of promoting off-road races and it’s only fitting that Baja Designs, one of the most recognized names in off road lighting, presents this historic event.

This Thursday Night! October 11th, 2018

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

An on board, uncut view of Branden Sims ripping across Laughlin Desert Classic UTV Night Race equipped with our new Hybrid Laser Light! Our new Hybrid Laser Light is capable of projecting light 350% further than the most advanced LEDs on the market today. Let us know if you have any questions or if there is something that you'd like to see!

OnX6 10" Hybrid (LED/Laser) Light Bar

Available in 10", 20", 30", 40", and 50" sizes

VIDEO:

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

LP6's!!! I kinda want them for ditch lights........ Saw the pre production models on Sean's Bronco the other day at coffee and those things are freakin cool!

If you are attending the 2018 SEMA Show, be sure to come by the Baja Designs booth 24325 where we will be featuring the all new LP6 on our display vehicle. We will also have our all new laser light series and OnX6+ with Battery Management Technology (BMT) on display. Stay tuned for more story posts on this smp_fab built skunkworksbyburt Raptor throughout the week! #SEMA2018

Note: There will be a slight delay in forum response. Thank You for your patience.

Couldn't make it this year but I plan to attend next year and also hope to get the Taco inside as well.

If you are attending the 2018 SEMA Show, be sure to come by the Baja Designs booth 24325 where we will be featuring the all new LP6 on our display vehicle. We will also have our all new laser light series and OnX6+ with Battery Management Technology (BMT) on display. Stay tuned for more story posts on this smp_fab built skunkworksbyburt Raptor throughout the week! #SEMA2018

Note: There will be a slight delay in forum response. Thank You for your patience.

Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates to retail customers that make a purchase between 11/19/2018 and 11/26/2018.

Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form below and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!

We highly recommend you include tracking info with your submission. There will be NO exceptions for late or lost submissions.
*** Keep a copy of the tracking info ***

Black%20Friday%20Rebate%202018%20-%20Front%20.jpg

DOWNLOAD THE REBATE FORM HERE

Mail to:
ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Attention SoCal Customers!

OC Overland is hosting a Toy Drive today (December 9th) from 9AM to 1PM

VTX Wheels - 1240 S Allec St. Anaheim, CA 92805

b133667e4e78fe96d8c276cd060869ef370248f3_1_496x500.jpeg

Note from the organizers:

The 2nd Annual Toy Drive hosted by @oc_overland @socaltacomas @vtxwheels

Will be held at the VTX HQ in Anaheim.

We are collecting new, unwrapped toys for @givingchildrenhope!

Bring a toy & receive a raffle ticket for our biggest raffle EVER.

Come hungry, we will be serving sliders.

As always, our events are family friendly & all rigs are welcome.

See you all there!

SAE Lighting - Update

Many people have heard information from myself and others at BD regarding SAE approved lighting. We are NOT releasing these until 2019 and can only share very few details until then. Expect more information in the New Year...

- Squadron Series housing
- Lights will be sold with or without Vehicle Specific Kits
- The goal is to have the pair of lights sell for under $300
- No information at this time on adapting SAE approved lens and optics to older Squadron Series Lights

Thanks for all of the interest. More details including an expected release date will be posted in the New Year :)

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Event was great with many toys for the kids.

Weather itself was perfect and actually got warm as well.

Attention SoCal Customers!

OC Overland is hosting a Toy Drive today (December 9th) from 9AM to 1PM

VTX Wheels - 1240 S Allec St. Anaheim, CA 92805

b133667e4e78fe96d8c276cd060869ef370248f3_1_496x500.jpeg

Note from the organizers:

The 2nd Annual Toy Drive hosted by @oc_overland @socaltacomas @vtxwheels

Will be held at the VTX HQ in Anaheim.

We are collecting new, unwrapped toys for @givingchildrenhope!

Bring a toy & receive a raffle ticket for our biggest raffle EVER.

Come hungry, we will be serving sliders.

As always, our events are family friendly & all rigs are welcome.

See you all there!

Baja Designs said:
SAE Lighting - Update

Many people have heard information from myself and others at BD regarding SAE approved lighting. We are NOT releasing these until 2019 and can only share very few details until then. Expect more information in the New Year...

- Squadron Series housing
- Lights will be sold with or without Vehicle Specific Kits
- The goal is to have the pair of lights sell for under $300
- No information at this time on adapting SAE approved lens and optics to older Squadron Series Lights

Thanks for all of the interest. More details including an expected release date will be posted in the New Year :)

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

UPDATE

We are still aiming for a release in the first quarter of 2019. Our ETA at this time is towards the end of February or March.

The goal is to start pre-orders at the end of this month or in February. I'll post details as we get closer to starting pre-orders.

Thanks, Everyone!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Back