• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

She is starting to look better! Discount needs to get me three new wheels as they were not very nice to these. Lots of rubbing and already did some trimming. Have an appointment at SDHQ for a CMC in early July!!!! :):cool:
tire3.jpg

It's getting too hot out for this shit

What u thought I wouldn't shit post my grill times over here too???? Y'all gonna love my meat in your mouth!
PSX_20180622_172408.jpg
I am reporting this!!! Michelob ultra!!!! We need to get you a proper grilling beer!!!
Looks good

It's getting too hot out for this shit

What u thought I wouldn't shit post my grill times over here too???? Y'all gonna love my meat in your mouth!
PSX_20180622_172408.jpg
Here we thought you were turning over a new leaf and were going to start sending out invites.

Alright guys.

@Tyler has spoken. Let's keep the nsfw in the controlled chaos section.

Secondly. I think in that section I'm gonna start a thread.

Weekly photo challenge.
Friday-friday.
Winner based on which post has the most likes.
Topic will be chosen on Fridays.
Anyone can contribute but each post is limited to 3 photos/gifs.
Whomever wins the week gets to pick topic for the next week.

Thoughts? Comments. Concerns. Suggestions
This is a great idea actually.

Back