• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Az bs thread.

AZ_CAVALRY

8️⃣ Paragon
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Instagram
@az_cavalry
2019 Cavalry Blue Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
What up since everyone has been talking. It’s here. Also my az family. We need recruiters. Any 3rd gen you see talk to them about us.
We definitely need to build up this AZ family. I've already been spreading the word on IG and everyone I come across in town.

AZ_CAVALRY

8️⃣ Paragon
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Instagram
@az_cavalry
2019 Cavalry Blue Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
I’ve even thought about making a Tacoma 3g az Instagram. Or something. We need a spotted thread. I write on paper and stuff tell people to join
A spotted thread is a great idea. I always take photos while I'm driving. Cool to see what all the local guys are doing with their trucks also.

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Instagram
@LC_overland_
2021 Army Green Sport Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
A spotted thread is a great idea. I always take photos while I'm driving. Cool to see what all the local guys are doing with their trucks also.
Let’s do it.

0uTkAsT

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Instagram
@low_speed_high_drag
2018 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
Sub'd still figuring out the site but so far I like it a lot.
Certainly seems like the Commie level is about a zero compared to the other site which is about 7, teetering on 8 right now.

JTS2016TACO

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Instagram
@jtmorrow21
2016 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Certainly seems like the Commie level is about a zero compared to the other site which is about 7, teetering on 8 right now.

I got a PM from Chris4x4 on the other site and he basically said with work he doesn't have time with to deal with the site and basically they will never have the same opinions and if I didn't like it I could leave the site. They must be done making money from the site.

0uTkAsT

9️⃣ Legend
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Instagram
@low_speed_high_drag
2018 Silver Sky Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual
I got a PM from Chris4x4 on the other site and he basically said with work he doesn't have time with to deal with the site and basically they will never have the same opinions and if I didn't like it I could leave the site. They must be done making money from the site.
Who knows but they can all suck it. I'll still be around over there just because of the activity level but I certainly won't hang there to contribute anything more than continuing to plan local meets now and then, shit like that.