Az bs thread.

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Jay

T3G Level: Onyx
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
What up since everyone has been talking. It’s here. Also my az family. We need recruiters. Any 3rd gen you see talk to them about us.

Jay

T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member

Jay

T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I’ve even thought about making a Tacoma 3g az Instagram. Or something. We need a spotted thread. I write on paper and stuff tell people to join

Jay

T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
A spotted thread is a great idea. I always take photos while I'm driving. Cool to see what all the local guys are doing with their trucks also.
Let’s do it.

Jay

T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
So many people just drive it as a truck

JTS2016TACO

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jamie
T3G Member
Certainly seems like the Commie level is about a zero compared to the other site which is about 7, teetering on 8 right now.
I got a PM from Chris4x4 on the other site and he basically said with work he doesn't have time with to deal with the site and basically they will never have the same opinions and if I didn't like it I could leave the site. They must be done making money from the site.

0uTkAsT

T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
I got a PM from Chris4x4 on the other site and he basically said with work he doesn't have time with to deal with the site and basically they will never have the same opinions and if I didn't like it I could leave the site. They must be done making money from the site.
Who knows but they can all suck it. I'll still be around over there just because of the activity level but I certainly won't hang there to contribute anything more than continuing to plan local meets now and then, shit like that.

Top Bottom