• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

What up since everyone has been talking. It’s here. Also my az family. We need recruiters. Any 3rd gen you see talk to them about us.
We definitely need to build up this AZ family. I've already been spreading the word on IG and everyone I come across in town.

I’ve even thought about making a Tacoma 3g az Instagram. Or something. We need a spotted thread. I write on paper and stuff tell people to join
A spotted thread is a great idea. I always take photos while I'm driving. Cool to see what all the local guys are doing with their trucks also.

Certainly seems like the Commie level is about a zero compared to the other site which is about 7, teetering on 8 right now.

I got a PM from Chris4x4 on the other site and he basically said with work he doesn't have time with to deal with the site and basically they will never have the same opinions and if I didn't like it I could leave the site. They must be done making money from the site.

I got a PM from Chris4x4 on the other site and he basically said with work he doesn't have time with to deal with the site and basically they will never have the same opinions and if I didn't like it I could leave the site. They must be done making money from the site.
Who knows but they can all suck it. I'll still be around over there just because of the activity level but I certainly won't hang there to contribute anything more than continuing to plan local meets now and then, shit like that.

Who knows but they can all suck it. I'll still be around over there just because of the activity level but I certainly won't hang there to contribute anything more than continuing to plan local meets now and then, shit like that.

Here’s an example of the Facebook shit that goes on. Just for reference op asked what people were paying to bed line their 2nd gens.
08A46DCE-6E76-473E-87C5-5D1A1F1652E4.png

And here’s what how I responded after he responded to me.
DFAA6517-C483-44B6-BAD0-ACED856DAC69.png

And now I have been banned ha
A1F17658-D3A3-4A34-A117-E95750F4B4DE.png

Even Tacomaworld Facebook is a shit show fuck that page.

Here’s an example of the Facebook shit that goes on. Just for reference op asked what people were paying to bed line their 2nd gens.

That is actually kind of funny. Never post anything on there as some questions make you go WTF?

I still post over at TW, they have some good info for newbies to mods like myself.
Tomorrow I finally get the new wheels and tires installed!!!

Soooooo does this thread get to be AZBS 6.0 or do we get to start fresh free of the oppression?
6.0 would remind us too much of the utter faggotry that we ran away from... like forum PTSD. Let's just leave it.
I still post over at TW, they have some good info for newbies to mods like myself.
Tomorrow I finally get the new wheels and tires installed!!!
Nice!

You’re doing it wrong; It took them too long to ban you
Soooooo does this thread get to be AZBS 6.0 or do we get to start fresh free of the oppression?
I guess that would make this one AZBS 6.9, but we should come up with a better name for over here

Back