• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Craigslist randomly $500 only, I about shit when I saw it. It had been posted for 8hrs already so didn’t think I had a chance, but I was first and willing to drive to Oro valley in the morning for it, so I got dibs.

Yeah that’s a steal for damn sure good work.

Yeah that’s a steal for damn sure good work.
I was trying to see if I could rig up a way to take my bakflip rails and mount them Tj still use my bakflip, but I think the cover panels themselves are just a tad bit to long and can’t really cut into them, so that cover idea is done already.

Craigslist randomly $500 only, I about shit when I saw it. It had been posted for 8hrs already so didn’t think I had a chance, but I was first and willing to drive to Oro valley in the morning for it, so I got dibs.
dammit you lucky son of a bitch!! That's awesome dude, stoked for you

Almost entire AZ section is here aside from the guy with the power wagon haha
lol we were just talking about Ryan.

Need to get Man of Steel and some of the other guys over here now.

image.jpegAaaaaalright

Back