• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Yes! Not many pics floating around out there and the trail will be pretty easy for your truck. Definitely beautiful
Awesome thanks for the heads up! A buddy at work just bought a brand new silverado trail boss for some reason and wants to break it in. You think that monstrosity will he OK as well? Also, we might try to spend the night. Is there anywhere to throw a ground tent back in there?

Yes! Not many pics floating around out there and the trail will be pretty easy for your truck. Definitely beautiful
Awesome thanks for the heads up! A buddy at work just bought a brand new silverado trail boss for some reason and wants to break it in. You think that monstrosity will be OK as well? Also, I might try to spend the night. Is there anywhere to throw a ground tent back in there?

Last edited:
Hey AZ Peeps...I'm gonna be out in the Prescott area for the 4th of July. Any good trails or places you'd recommend I should hit? Thanks!

Senator Highway to crown king.

There are a ton in the area though. plenty of exploring. I'd join you but I will be way off the grid in North Eastern AZ>

Thanks for the info...Have fun enjoying the solitude (y)

Senator Highway to crown king.

There are a ton in the area though. plenty of exploring. I'd join you but I will be way off the grid in North Eastern AZ>
Nice! We may be somewhere on the rez that weekend as well. For sure the 13th 15th but trying for the 4th as well.

Keep me posted. I think you know where I'll be. If you can make it, join us! We are heading up on the 3rd
Will do! Probably the only place you can have to yourself on the 4th!

Last edited:
Not gonna be able to make it out there this week. Post some pics to remind me how nice it is there!

We're gonna go look at something crazy on Wednesday and may buy it lol. My rear bumper should also be back from powdercoat later today so at least I have that to keep me occupied.

Not gonna be able to make it out there this week. Post some pics to remind me how nice it is there!

We're gonna go look at something crazy on Wednesday and may buy it lol. My rear bumper should also be back from powdercoat later today so at least I have that to keep me occupied.
Oh dude, my buddies TetonX trailer is at my house right now bc I am taking it to try it out. SOOOOO nice. Did you find your school bus?

Mayb
Oh dude, my buddies TetonX trailer is at my house right now bc I am taking it to try it out. SOOOOO nice. Did you find your school bus?
Nice, those trailers are awesome! The security will be nice too. My buddy was near there a few weeks ago and has his tent wrecked by a couple black bear.

And yeah! Gonna go look a E450 bus. All I know about it so far is it does have the 7.3 and is a 4 window shortie with a handicap hatch lol.

Wtf is up hoes!?

A72D4D7B-57EC-485F-A88C-E7107A6D1178.jpg
Pelfrey sliders with kick out 400$
Prinsu cab rack 300$
Pelfrey full steel skid plates. 400$
Meso turn signals 70$
Meso red interior lights both pieces 40$
Victory 4x4 center console molle panels 50$
Cali raised ditch light brackets 10$
Cali raised antenna/light bracket. 10$

Back