• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Lol this kid I sold my Mbrp exhaust to was bragging to me about his 16 inch lifted Silverado and 37s. Do I even wanna know what that looked like/ even possible.

With that being said I got the aero turbine 3030xl welded on today. Absolutely fantastic, very very little drone and not to loud at all. I can think when I drive.

What you asking for it? Whats next? Any interest in dumping the hood and headlights

Just shy of 60k ask, that includes EVERYTHING, even the tent.

NOT PARTING ANYTHING OUT.... Wont even consider. Truck goes as is. Everything that is on it stays on it unless the buyer does not want.

Just shy of 60k ask, that includes EVERYTHING, even the tent.

NOT PARTING ANYTHING OUT.... Wont even consider. Truck goes as is. Everything that is on it stays on it unless the buyer does not want.
Dam man off she goes. Any idea what you wanna do next

Smart move. You have done all you could without going stupid. It was very well thought out,everything works well together. Just an outstanding build. It it time to move on. Best of luck and have fun with the new build.

Went to Firestone and got a free alignment because they still think this is my same truck with the lifetime alignment. Score. I have also bought 3 lifetimes from them so I don’t feel bad

Honestly the only thing that is active any more is the tw facebook page. Both websites are essentially dead now.

Honestly the only thing that is active any more is the tw facebook page. Both websites are essentially dead now.
The other site is getting more active with more people going to it.

We’re not dead, we’re actually growing steadily. It’s just never been active the way TW is here, which makes sense.

1546553396655.gif

See down in AZ bay

Back