• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

3605395A-DAB6-431E-9C6D-536A304BB1A1.jpeg
63B65436-7432-4FB8-ACF0-4920760E0B14.png Needs this. I want this. We should all get one. Fucking tacos unite

Whats up AZ Bull Shitters!!! As you can expect our old stomping grounds is dead, dead, dead. Literally not even a single page added overnight.

So I thought I would stop by and join the shenanigans. At least until someone gets jealous of my 3rd gen 4runner!... and bans my ass...

(Picture a middle finger emoji)

:geek:

Whats up AZ Bull Shitters!!! As you can expect our old stomping grounds is dead, dead, dead. Literally not even a single page added overnight.

So I thought I would stop by and join the shenanigans. At least until someone gets jealous of my 3rd gen 4runner!... and bans my ass...

(Picture a middle finger emoji)

:geek:
I miss all the emojis from tw. Lol

FTFY
There’s not one bad mixtape or album out there. Everybody has probably been the most eh. Been listening to him since like 2011 when he first came out lol fucking dad right there

Btw what did you think of lil wayne’s Album? He has some bangers in there

I made it to track 7 and turned it off. So far I can't stand it. Auto-tuned mumble rapping just doesn't appeal to me. I'll give it another shot when I'm drunk. Maybe that will help.

I made it to track 7 and turned it off. So far I can't stand it. Auto-tuned mumble rapping just doesn't appeal to me. I'll give it another shot when I'm drunk. Maybe that will help.
Agreed. More club/drunk songs for the crunk points. Lol

I want to address the TW AZ BS thread clan.

Why y'all decided to go through my old posts and report them on TW to get me banned, I don't know. To seek "justice" for your friends whom I had absolutely no hand in getting banned? Because we had a spirited debate on midsize vs full-size??
That was a chicken shit move and you ruined an otherwise great evening helping a friend purchase a Tundra and the 30 days to follow.

For those of you that were banned as well, I ffeel your pain. But getting banned for something out of the blue, that I said years ago is BS. And targeting me with no proof is BS. And trying to keep me permabanned and whining about it for pages on end is BS.

If @MaverickTRD had any balls he'd have Pm'd me. And if the mods had more integrity, instead of stoking the flames in your TW AZ BS thread, they'd have told you specifically that I had nothing to do with your fallen friends. However the mods certainly did half ass convey that the banned members did it to themselves, but many of you kept dragging my name through the mud anyway.

I don't expect any apology and I wouldn't forgive or forget this grave injustice anyways. Grow the fuck up, y'all involved. You shouldn't be throwing stones in your house of glass.

Have a nice day. :)

Why y'all decided to go through my old posts and report them on TW to get me banned, I don't know. To seek "justice" for your friends whom I had absolutely no hand in getting banned? Because we had a spirited debate on midsize vs full-size??
That was a chicken shit move and you ruined an otherwise great evening helping a friend purchase a Tundra and the 30 days to follow.

For those of you that were banned as well, I ffeel your pain. But getting banned for something out of the blue, that I said years ago is BS. And targeting me with no proof is BS. And trying to keep me permabanned and whining about it for pages on end is BS.

If @MaverickTRD had any balls he'd have Pm'd me. And if the mods had more integrity, instead of stoking the flames in your TW AZ BS thread, they'd have told you specifically that I had nothing to do with your fallen friends. However the mods certainly did half ass convey that the banned members did it to themselves, but many of you kept dragging my name through the mud anyway.

I don't expect any apology and I wouldn't forgive or forget this grave injustice anyways. Grow the fuck up, y'all involved. You shouldn't be throwing stones in your house of glass.

Dude, that site, more specifically, parts of the AZ clan or various cliques are nothing but drama. Seems that some just thrive on the unnecessary bickering and like to just spout off at the mouth. Shame, used to be a good tight knit local community but anymore, it seems to be increasingly getting more and more divided.

Regardless, sorry you got played like that, but I'm not surprised.

There are still a few good dudes left in the crew but that number seems to be shrinking dramatically.

Dude, that site, more specifically, parts of the AZ clan or various cliques are nothing but drama. Seems that some just thrive on the unnecessary bickering and like to just spout off at the mouth. Shame, used to be a good tight knit local community but anymore, it seems to be increasingly getting more and more divided.

Regardless, sorry you got played like that, but I'm not surprised.

There are still a few good dudes left in the crew but that number seems to be shrinking dramatically.
The sad thing is I used to get along with a handful of those guys and I'd stop by and drop bouncing titties gifs and shit. I don't know wtf crawled up their butts.

I was too late to the party. Don’t know anyone by face/name....still got the chance to bs with everyone tho lol

@MaverickTRD did post this on AZTW... I'm not sure if you saw it or not, and it probably makes no difference even if you did, but I figured I'd repost it:

1538171137508.png

@MaverickTRD did post this on AZTW... I'm not sure if you saw it or not, and it probably makes no difference even if you did, but I figured I'd repost it:

1538171137508.png
Repost what? I probably did see it as I've had time to read about 50+ pages of AZ BS since my ban

Edit I see the attachment now. The point t is I didn't narc on anyone except the one who called me a wigger and a cunt because that was out of line, despite many of y'all ganging up on me and personally attacking me, I let it roll off my shoulders and I didn't report the others that were banned. Not to mention that was almost two weeks ago. Let it go. I did.

Last edited:
Repost what? I probably did see it as I've had time to read about 50+ pages of AZ BS since my ban

Edit I see the attachment now. The point t is I didn't narc on anyone except the one who called me a wigger and a cunt because that was out of line, despite many of y'all ganging up on me and personally attacking me, I let it roll off my shoulders and I didn't report the others that were banned. Not to mention that was almost two weeks ago. Let it go. I did.

What was your username on TW?

Is this nitori? Lol

Doesn't matter anymore.
I apologized both in the Az thread and clarified my approach in much detail. I knew you would lurk the thread and see it. Can’t pm u since ur account isn’t active
I also messaged a bunch with some other Houston dude that says he talks to u regularly and voiced my sentiments and asked him to forward u an apology

The anger u have stating we didn’t let shit from two weeks ago go was the same anger I had when I was presented with evidence stating u had reported those banned members cuz u were still upset about the wigger comment
The dude didn’t even call u a wigger he said something about wigger wheels. That’s all besides the point. I made a mistake and a reactive choice

I said my peace and owned up to my decision
I can grasp why you’d be mad unfortunately there’s no other way for me to change things

Lastly at the end of the day all parties that got banned got themselves banned for not following CoC

1538171137508.png
My comment was much longer and detailed than this snippet.

Edit. Thanks for sharing OutKast. Was just clarifying for dude so he can view if he cares

Last edited:
same. oh well, life goes on.
I’d consider myself to be one of those good dudes on the site still. I don’t typically engage in drama just friendly banter. I don’t bash people’s builds or spout off at the mouth randomly. This incident was a bit different and I reacted poorly. I owned it in that thread after and now that he’s posting here am again discussing with him now if he cares to

I will agree that the site has become more and more divisive but I don’t think blanket statements are accurate. And instead of just bailing on the place entirely I’m still over there trying to get all us clowns to get along

I’d consider myself to be one of those good dudes on the site still. I don’t typically engage in drama just friendly banter. I don’t bash people’s builds or spout off at the mouth randomly. This incident was a bit different and I reacted poorly. I owned it in that thread after and now that he’s posting here am again discussing with him now if he cares to

I will agree that the site has become more and more divisive but I don’t think blanket statements are accurate. And instead of just bailing on the place entirely I’m still over there trying to get all us clowns to get along

I would agree. You've always been a good dude and seemingly neutral in terms of the cliques that have formed over there. In general, I try to avoid drama all together, however sometimes it just fiends you despite your best intentions.

Anyway, you're cool in my book mang

I apologized both in the Az thread and clarified my approach in much detail. I knew you would lurk the thread and see it. Can’t pm u since ur account isn’t active
I also messaged a bunch with some other Houston dude that says he talks to u regularly and voiced my sentiments and asked him to forward u an apology

The anger u have stating we didn’t let shit from two weeks ago go was the same anger I had when I was presented with evidence stating u had reported those banned members cuz u were still upset about the wigger comment
The dude didn’t even call u a wigger he said something about wigger wheels. That’s all besides the point. I made a mistake and a reactive choice

I said my peace and owned up to my decision
I can grasp why you’d be mad unfortunately there’s no other way for me to change things

Lastly at the end of the day all parties that got banned got themselves banned for not following CoC
No, YOU got me banned. I was warned to stop using those words and I did. Maybe I should've deleted the posts but I was never told to. So I was retroactively banned because of YOU. And what I'm saying is next time you think I did you wrong to the extent you were angery with me, PM me. I'm actually an easy going guy. And again I had nothing to do with your fallen brethren as unfortunate as that was.

No, YOU got me banned. I was warned to stop using those words and I did. Maybe I should've deleted the posts but I was never told to. So I was retroactively banned because of YOU. And what I'm saying is next time you think I did you wrong to the extent you were angery with me, on me. I'm actually an easy going guy. And again I had nothing to do with your fallen brethren as unfortunate as that was.
Again I’m sorry. Idk what else I can do. For future I will just reach out personally

Again I’m sorry. Idk what else I can do. For future I will just reach out personally
That's all I ask. PM me next time. Because you could've reported.me once or twice, you went out of your way to have me banned and I've been trying really hard to be good the last 6+ months because I'm on thin ice and you guys put a target on my back. I'm lucky they dropped the permanent ban down. But a retro ban is ludicrous. I thought for the last two.days about what I would say to you when I returned and when I lurked in az bs I found this site mentioned so I came here to state me peace. I've had time to cool down since then and o accept your apology. Let's just squash it

I would agree. You've always been a good dude and seemingly neutral in terms of the cliques that have formed over there. In general, I try to avoid drama all together, however sometimes it just fiends you despite your best intentions.

Anyway, you're cool in my book mang
Are you freshly Onyx?!

Back