• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

I want to address the TW AZ BS thread clan.

Why y'all decided to go through my old posts and report them on TW to get me banned, I don't know. To seek "justice" for your friends whom I had absolutely no hand in getting banned? Because we had a spirited debate on midsize vs full-size??
That was a chicken shit move and you ruined an otherwise great evening helping a friend purchase a Tundra and the 30 days to follow.

For those of you that were banned as well, I ffeel your pain. But getting banned for something out of the blue, that I said years ago is BS. And targeting me with no proof is BS. And trying to keep me permabanned and whining about it for pages on end is BS.

If @MaverickTRD had any balls he'd have Pm'd me. And if the mods had more integrity, instead of stoking the flames in your TW AZ BS thread, they'd have told you specifically that I had nothing to do with your fallen friends. However the mods certainly did half ass convey that the banned members did it to themselves, but many of you kept dragging my name through the mud anyway.

I don't expect any apology and I wouldn't forgive or forget this grave injustice anyways. Grow the fuck up, y'all involved. You shouldn't be throwing stones in your house of glass.

Have a nice day. :)
To be fair with you idk what happened with you or why you are banned but I don’t really care. I’ve been on there 6 years from the age of 16 and have battled my own shit several times. Now perma banned for god knows what reason 2 days after the case. Oh well right ?

To be fair with you idk what happened with you or why you are banned but I don’t really care. I’ve been on there 6 years from the age of 16 and have battled my own shit several times. Now perma banned for god knows what reason 2 days after the case. Oh well right ?
Dang, they got you too? I actually find that pretty surprising considering that you have been, for years, the one that some of the angry mob has been all over. Same shit they do to nitori, fuck, they were always all over that guy. Granted I never followed too closely to know why they gave the guy such a hard time

I personally lost interest when I had to start walking on egg shells watching everything I said and having to figure out if it in any way could be interpreted as offensive by one of the mods. Just stopped being fun so even after my ban was lifted I had no interest in going back

Ya I feel bad for greekboy and nitori. Endless roast. I like to poke a little fun but sometimes it gets a bit heavy

Ya I feel bad for greekboy and nitori. Endless roast. I like to poke a little fun but sometimes it gets a bit heavy
Yeah, Greek boy ban is seriously mind blowing to me. Nick got so much shit all the time so I struggle to figure out how he snagged a perma. Fuckin TW zoo

Dang, they got you too? I actually find that pretty surprising considering that you have been, for years, the one that some of the angry mob has been all over. Same shit they do to nitori, fuck, they were always all over that guy. Granted I never followed too closely to know why they gave the guy such a hard time

I personally lost interest when I had to start walking on egg shells watching everything I said and having to figure out if it in any way could be interpreted as offensive by one of the mods. Just stopped being fun so even after my ban was lifted I had no interest in going back
Idk why man I’m not even a weird mother fucker hahah. I gas beers, love guns, and love Tacoma’s

Running into crowds was all the rave. Lol
To be fair I drove it fairly agressive and have never had an issue. I think the dyno was around 420 wheel. Here’s the issue with mustangs and why people spin out. When you redline 1-2 shift the thing, the rear control arms are so bad on those the car literally shifts pretty hard. If you didn’t know it was coming you could easily spin out. I let my friend drive it once and we did and full 180 on the street. I straight up shit my pants and thought I’m about to die in my own car as passenger.

To be fair I drove it fairly agressive and have never had an issue. I think the dyno was around 420 wheel. Here’s the issue with mustangs and why people spin out. When you redline 1-2 shift the thing, the rear control arms are so bad on those the car literally shifts pretty hard. If you didn’t know it was coming you could easily spin out. I let my friend drive it once and we did and full 180 on the street. I straight up shit my pants and thought I’m about to die in my own car as passenger.
All I read was 420

Yea understandable lol. If the car can’t hold itself together hold on to the oh shit handle til it’s over.
All I read was 420
420 smoke up whoopty whoop

Yeah it's just the internet right? Our local communities are what really matters and I've already established my place in mine.

Then hop off the internet bs & kick it with the community ffs. Acting like crybabies over getting banned from a forum.

So I found a white 2017 trd off road 4wd with 22k miles at autonation in Tempe. Has a pro grill & sliders.. anyone from here trade it in?

So drunk driving to table Mesa for tomorrow trip
Would your drunk self say I might as well get a 2wd trd sport cause fuck it it’s an upgrade & cheap enough

The woman had a girls night out... one of the friends got shitfaced... not how I planned the night lmao

Yeah, Greek boy ban is seriously mind blowing to me. Nick got so much shit all the time so I struggle to figure out how he snagged a perma. Fuckin TW zoo
They JUST figured out he had a dupe acct lmao
I disagree that they just figured that out. I think they got sick of the AZ section so they went back and found an excuse to ban everyone they could. Juan got banned for a post 300 before current. Pang was an easy one for dupe accounts. Everyone else said fag once and we got thrown in to the category of having “previous issues”. So the nuked the section by banning 9 of us knowing the section would die and 3rd gens that don’t know what size tire to run would rule it

I disagree that they just figured that out. I think they got sick of the AZ section so they went back and found an excuse to ban everyone they could. Juan got banned for a post 300 before current. Pang was an easy one for dupe accounts. Everyone else said fag once and we got thrown in to the category of having “previous issues”. So the nuked the section by banning 9 of us knowing the section would die and 3rd gens that don’t know what size tire to run would rule it
I never said fag. I asked what the proper term for a fudge packer is as to not offend one. I can see mine but yours was bs.

Back