• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

MAC address of the router can be cloned to match the PC so it's different and isn't registered on their site.
IP address needs to be changed since all traffic per user is logged to their IP address. (all websites do this).
Yep, I’m familiar. Easy.

So who’s coming to the open house
21CC3395-7042-42E7-B09B-D560EE0DE395.jpeg

Hey man I may have to sacrifice the tires so most likely going to sell them. If so, you want first dibs?

Edit: nvm. Figured it all out

Last edited:
MAC address of the router can be cloned to match the PC so it's different and isn't registered on their site.
IP address needs to be changed since all traffic per user is logged to their IP address. (all websites do this).
To be honest I just delete all my history, use my phone, or a different internet browser? Banned on google, so I use explorer

Logic's album’s are really good!
FTFY
There’s not one bad mixtape or album out there. Everybody has probably been the most eh. Been listening to him since like 2011 when he first came out lol fucking dad right there

Btw what did you think of lil wayne’s Album? He has some bangers in there

FTFY
There’s not one bad mixtape or album out there. Everybody has probably been the most eh. Been listening to him since like 2011 when he first came out lol fucking dad right there

Btw what did you think of lil wayne’s Album? He has some bangers in there

Good point about Logic. Always solid music.

Haven't listened to it yet. I've been outside trimming oleanders all morning. Just got back from the dump. Going to turn it on now.

Anyone got any black & white aztw stickers?

Good point about Logic. Always solid music.

Haven't listened to it yet. I've been outside trimming oleanders all morning. Just got back from the dump. Going to turn it on now.
Yup, I cut all my oleanders down when I bought our house they suck ass.

I have black, white and red AZT3G stickers
boink.gif
They make those? What do they look like? I remember I had talked to someone about making those.. didn’t keep up though lol

Back