• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Witch one of you fools need a new bed rack
$650 it's bran new only mounted on the truck for a week.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
Well I wanted to work on the truck last night. The baby fell asleep at 7. I passed out on the couch at 730. Lol. Dad life

I'm waiting for my roof rack hahahah. I was talking to Erik and he's pretty sure he isn't going to want it.
As long as he actually passes it will be yours
I dint have the truck still ? Otherwise I would be posting more. I'm only posting shiz that's in not storage

Hey any one know off hand if a 17” Toyota Tundra wheel (OEM) fits on a Tacoma?

I thought my truck had too many red things on it, but this nice gentleman was kind enough to park outside my window to put my mind at ease.

IMG_20180726_093325.jpg

As long as he actually passes it will be yours
I dint have the truck still ? Otherwise I would be posting more. I'm only posting shiz that's in not storage

Let me know what else you are selling.

Going to be a terrible day. Tico goes to the doggy rainbow bridge today at 11 am. He has been pooping on himself since yesterday afternoon. Poor guy.

Going to be a terrible day. Tico goes to the doggy rainbow bridge today at 11 am. He has been pooping on himself since yesterday afternoon. Poor guy.
Oh man, so sorry to hear that. It's never any easy thing... I fear our Boxer is close... :cry:

So sorry for your loss. It just tears your heart out. Had to do it twice last year.

Last meal. ?
20180727_103016.jpg
He's been lucky to have you guys, I'm sure you gave him an awesome life. In the end, that's all that matters. There probably isn't a dry eye in the place, but keep your chin up bro. When it's all done, find a way to distract yourself so you're not dwelling on it too much. If you and the fam would like to grab dinner and drinks or something tonight, hit us up.

He's been lucky to have you guys, I'm sure you gave him an awesome life. In the end, that's all that matters. There probably isn't a dry eye in the place, but keep your chin up bro. When it's all done, find a way to distract yourself so you're not dwelling on it too much. If you and the fam would like to grab dinner and drinks or something tonight, hit us up.
Thanks so much. I think we are going to lay low tonight. Maybe this weekend we can get together. He is at peace now.
20180727_105249.jpg

Back