• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Az bs thread.

Sorry you guys got banned on the other forum, enjoyed learning shit from you but glad I found this place. I know I don't have a 3rd gen but glad the admins here are letting me post anyways!

Sorry you guys got banned on the other forum, enjoyed learning shit from you but glad I found this place. I know I don't have a 3rd gen but glad the admins here are letting me post anyways!
Dont be man. That place is a sinking ship and finding good info is becoming increasingly difficult. Nevertheless, I am always happy to share whatever knowledge my pea brain has and am always happy to teach anyone that wants to learn. My garage is usually always open to the community at large and has become a fun gathering place where a lot of good work also happens to get done

Hi you filthy sumbitches
So I just figured I have a 3rd gen... 5th gen t4r an 2nd gen taco = 3 right?
image.jpeg

Hi you filthy sumbitches
So I just figured I have a 3rd gen... 5th gen t4r an 2nd gen taco = 3 right?
image.jpeg
@Stormy's here! This is a cool place man. And even though you're unfortunately saddled with a 2nd gen, we love you anyway. Plus you know things so that's good

Dont be man. That place is a sinking ship and finding good info is becoming increasingly difficult. Nevertheless, I am always happy to share whatever knowledge my pea brain has and am always happy to teach anyone that wants to learn. My garage is usually always open to the community at large and has become a fun gathering place where a lot of good work also happens to get done
I am just learning and always open to learn new things. Changed out my Icon UCA bushing last weekend and although humid as hell it was fun. I have no knowledge of lighting so interested in your stuff. Love your rock lights!!!

I am just learning and always open to learn new things. Changed out my Icon UCA bushing last weekend and although humid as hell it was fun. I have no knowledge of lighting so interested in your stuff. Love your rock lights!!!
Lighting I can definitely help with. When you're ready, lemme know. You're welcome to come by and I can walk you through everything from making custom wiring harnesses to mapping out circuits. Rock lights are nothing more than a parallel circuit but can easily be over thought and become something far more difficult than they need to be. Plus the harness that @ShankedT4R and I came up with is about as clean and tidy as it gets

I appreciate the few of you who have stepped over from TW to T3G and have been engaging the other members here with information and help, thats how TW should have been but here we are.....

I appreciate the few of you who have stepped over from TW to T3G and have been engaging the other members here with information and help, thats how TW should have been but here we are.....
Bingo, nail on the head. We part-time swinging dicks. The rest of the time we're here to talk trucks and be helpful. TW wants to cater to idiots who red loctite lug nuts and can't figure out how to unscrew a lightbulb, so let them pander around with the betas, mall crawlers and superbros... those of us who wheel and shoot and drink beer and like titties and build shit will have fun over here and get more done at the same time.

So stoked to be here with a bunch of non cupcakey like minded bearded mofo's, cept yoiu @hellppy with your baby face... But I still love you. And since you have a trail limo like @mh.meier I guess you get a pass bc he is one handsome sumbish

Back