• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

775 Reno-Sparks Area

Well, looks like I have a twin cruising around South Reno.

E73F677D-A424-4EA5-95F2-42756597931B.jpeg

Say whaaaaaa??? Got that cybertruck money now?

Damn I’d have a hard time letting that beauty go. Feels sad seeing it on the market even though it’s not mine. 😂
GLWS, let us know if you plan to part it out. Lol

Dude! I feel like you were putting up new installs and reviews as of a week ago. Hope you keep it :D You gettin' a bronco for real? I think I want a drivers car again but on a trailer behind the taco. Bronco looks sweet though if you do get it congrats

I’m not super motivated to sell. Hence the price. I’m not even motivated enough to try and sell it myself lol. It really is just a feeler ad.

So, is anyone in the 775 doing OV Tunes?

Anyone been to Overland Restaurant & Pub in Minden?
I haven't been back since Estee bought it. It use to have some of the best food in the south valley, one of the best burgers in the region (IMO), but after Estee bought it, I've been told it is the exact same as The Union now; menu completely changed. I'm still pissed the Carson Martin closed up! No more quick lunchtime Picons!

So.......where is everyone? This thread got really quiet.

Around. Temps/work keeping me indoors and out of the garage/wheeling.

Anyone know of a Gen3 in a wrecking yard in the 775?

These guys are in Sacramento. They have Toyota only, Honda only etc. yards. If you need something, they have it. They will pull the part themselves and, I think you can pick it up or have it shipped.

Unfortunately, they don't list the vehicles they have, but only the parts; mostly just the major parts. I need 87215-04010 which is the air duct under the passenger seat, not something they would list. I need to find a local junk yard so I can go pull it myself, what should be a $5 part.
I think you're going to have to call around. I have been around to them a few times looking for parts for my old 4Runner, but not for the Tacoma. I do know that CoPart is out in Stead and they are where cars get towed when they're totaled. But they only sell or auction whole vehicles.

-M

Overland Meetup Saturday at Rack2Roam.
4:00 - 7:00
Saturday Oct 16th
9728 S. Virginia St. Suite E

Anyone know the closest OVTune tech to Reno? Willing to drive to Sac.

-M

Anyone know the closest OVTune tech to Reno? Willing to drive to Sac.

-M
I can hook you up with a guy in sparks if you’re willing to do the KDMax

Is it Mike Peratoner?

Is that what you have?

Another Overlander meetup at Rack 2 Roam Saturday 2 - 6. Lots of Tacos and a Taco Truck.

Silver State off Road has an ARB BP-51 kit for sale for $3000. It has the heavy load springs and ICON UCAs. Mitch said it was rebuilt, not sure what the issue was. I have this kit and it like it. The only issue is that the leaf springs need to be ground down to not interfere with the shackles.

-M

Back