775 Reno-Sparks Area

• 🤙Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum!
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

XxMagpulxX

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Keith
T3G Member
#5,041
I’m putting a big fat link to this forum when my shit comes off of ban, I don’t know how long I will be off ban before I get permabanned. I still have some shit to say to all the mods over there. I don’t like being accused of something I’m not guilty of and I won’t let it go on that forum. There was a million ways they could have gone about it and they picked the wrong one.

midnight20pro

T3G Supporter
T3G Member
#5,503
It's probably not worth it. Those pos will just keep doing what they do and feel empowered by your anger. Plus they'll just delete your link or replace it with some words you didn't write then ban your ip and move on. I'm letting my ban rage go... but it does suck to the dude I promised the wheels and tires to. So anyone in reno want some 2020 trd pro wheels and tires? (that's literally what I was banned over :D)

midnight20pro

T3G Supporter
T3G Member
#5,503
I have a vpn with tons of ip's to choose from but they don't deserve my traffic. Plus their information doesn't seem all that useful. Threads that are 10k pages long and they expect you to find the one comment that contains the magic answer in it otherwise you get scoffed into oblivion. no thanks :D

XxMagpulxX

T3G Supporter
First Name
Keith
T3G Member
#5,041
It's probably not worth it. Those pos will just keep doing what they do and feel empowered by your anger. Plus they'll just delete your link or replace it with some words you didn't write then ban your ip and move on. I'm letting my ban rage go... but it does suck to the dude I promised the wheels and tires to. So anyone in reno want some 2020 trd pro wheels and tires? (that's literally what I was banned over :D)

You are right, its probably not worth it, but if Im gonna get banned, Im going to make it worth it. Aaaaaaaaand Im putting links everywhere to this site. Yes, Im THAT asshole. I don't normally care, but like I said, I was wrongfully accused and they are gonna get a headache making me go away.

XxMagpulxX

T3G Supporter
First Name
Keith
T3G Member
#5,041
In case anyone is wondering, there is still snow/slush and mud all over the road on peavine. Practiced some ‘social distancing’ today and went for a drive.

XxMagpulxX

T3G Supporter
First Name
Keith
T3G Member
#5,041
Okay cool, shoot me a PM when you know for sure

In other news, just finished deleting all of my content on TW. Byeeeeee
I think I am going to get the Baja Designs fogs..... Sorry dude.

On another note:

Weather is getting nicer boys! Lets get something going and meet up!!

XxMagpulxX

T3G Supporter
First Name
Keith
T3G Member
#5,041
Thinking about going up Desert Creek next week. Anyone wanna go play in the dirt for a day?

aes5455

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Adam
T3G Member
#3,365
Hey everyone!
Moved out here from PA in Oct. Have done a lot more mountain biking than anything here yet and loving the mountains

Looking forward to finding some good camping spots

nickyreno

T3G Level: Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Nick
Military
Army (Vet.)
T3G Member
#5,704
Hey everyone!
Moved out here from PA in Oct. Have done a lot more mountain biking than anything here yet and loving the mountains

Looking forward to finding some good camping spots
Lower Bucks Lake is a personal favorite. Be sure to swing by the Polka Dot in Quincy and grab a burger on the way. Otherwise I spend most my time on a friends property near Bridgeport. Friend is Mr. Maybach himself :cool:

XxMagpulxX

T3G Supporter
First Name
Keith
T3G Member
#5,041
Ok, so I think for the most part Im done with my rig for now. Funny story. I ordered 4 new tires from Discount Tire Direct on Sunday. Wednesday Im in the garage with it open and FedEx shows up. I walk down to the end of my driveway and the driver comes out with a tire so I figure I will at least roll them up into the garage. I take the tire, put it in the garage and turn around to get the other 3. Hes gone. He dropped one tire off. LOL. I go to track it and the others somehow went to Sacramento. So Thursday, (Today) I wake up and am watching some TV when there is a ring at the door. I open the door and there is a tire on my porch. Im thinking the driver went to get the other 2, but no. LOL. So two days, I get two tires. WTF? Good thing I dont need them right now. Im guessing I will either get one more tomorrow or the other two will show up tomorrow.

Anyway, I think Im ready for a shakedown run. Who wants to go for a day trip or a one nighter?

XxMagpulxX

T3G Supporter
First Name
Keith
T3G Member
#5,041
I just did a really quick, really awkward walk around of my truck. It’s weird talking to a camera. I’ll post it in a bit with a link.

XxMagpulxX

T3G Supporter
First Name
Keith
T3G Member
#5,041
Lower Bucks Lake is a personal favorite. Be sure to swing by the Polka Dot in Quincy and grab a burger on the way. Otherwise I spend most my time on a friends property near Bridgeport. Friend is Mr. Maybach himself :cool:
Property near Bridgeport. Thats funny, my buddy owns property between Bridgeport and Smith Valley. Where exactly? We are usually up Sweetwater Canyon.

Top Bottom