• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

775 Reno-Sparks Area

Thinking about going up Desert Creek next week. Anyone wanna go play in the dirt for a day?

Hey everyone!
Moved out here from PA in Oct. Have done a lot more mountain biking than anything here yet and loving the mountains

Looking forward to finding some good camping spots

Hey everyone!
Moved out here from PA in Oct. Have done a lot more mountain biking than anything here yet and loving the mountains

Lower Bucks Lake is a personal favorite. Be sure to swing by the Polka Dot in Quincy and grab a burger on the way. Otherwise I spend most my time on a friends property near Bridgeport. Friend is Mr. Maybach himself :cool:

Hey everyone!

Welcome man!

Ok, so I think for the most part Im done with my rig for now. Funny story. I ordered 4 new tires from Discount Tire Direct on Sunday. Wednesday Im in the garage with it open and FedEx shows up. I walk down to the end of my driveway and the driver comes out with a tire so I figure I will at least roll them up into the garage. I take the tire, put it in the garage and turn around to get the other 3. Hes gone. He dropped one tire off. LOL. I go to track it and the others somehow went to Sacramento. So Thursday, (Today) I wake up and am watching some TV when there is a ring at the door. I open the door and there is a tire on my porch. Im thinking the driver went to get the other 2, but no. LOL. So two days, I get two tires. WTF? Good thing I dont need them right now. Im guessing I will either get one more tomorrow or the other two will show up tomorrow.

Anyway, I think Im ready for a shakedown run. Who wants to go for a day trip or a one nighter?

I would lose my mind.

I’m down to do at least a meet. I’ve got some shenanigans planned all next week but nothing that can’t be put off a day.

I just did a really quick, really awkward walk around of my truck. It’s weird talking to a camera. I’ll post it in a bit with a link.

Lower Bucks Lake is a personal favorite. Be sure to swing by the Polka Dot in Quincy and grab a burger on the way. Otherwise I spend most my time on a friends property near Bridgeport. Friend is Mr. Maybach himself :cool:

Property near Bridgeport. Thats funny, my buddy owns property between Bridgeport and Smith Valley. Where exactly? We are usually up Sweetwater Canyon.

Like, last bend out of bridgeport, maybe 500 m. on the left. Hot springs, hills and views man

Ah, ok...so just past Bridgeport. My buddys property is 30 min before Bridgeport and about 45 min past Smith Valley/Wellington. If you know where the dirt runway is that the military uses, that is the turn off to drive up to the property.

Ah, ok...so just past Bridgeport. My buddys property is 30 min before Bridgeport and about 45 min past Smith Valley/Wellington. If you know where the dirt runway is that the military uses, that is the turn off to drive up to the property.

Yeah I know exactly the road you’re talking about!

You boys better get in that ROTM thread and cast a vote for me. If I don't win I'll kill myself and you don't want my blood on your hands.

Just got my 2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Road with the Topper and BFGs from Capital Ford down in Carson.

IMG_1079.JPG

we need to vote a local into a win for the ROTM. LOL.

I think I might do another rig walkaround when I get my rear bumper from Relentless Fab. It will be pretty much done at that point. I made a list of stuff like you guys suggested, and damn, I missed alot.

Any you gents interested in buying an AR I’ve got my most recent build for sale.

Upper:
Aero Precision upper receiver - no forward assist
Aero Precision 12.5” barrel - threaded, 1:7
Aero Precision gas tube - carbine
STNGR 13.5” RPTR M-lok hand guard
SLR Rifleworks Linear Hybrid comp - anodized
Inforce APL weapon light
Strike Industries aluminum dust cover
Strike Industries Enhanced upper parts kit
Seekins Precision DNA charging handle
TYR Defense copper BCG
Sprinco extractor spring
Strike Indistries SI Link forward grip
Seekins Precision low profile adjustable gas block

Optics:
American Defense Manufacturing Duo 3 (FLIK 3x magnifier and SPEK red dot)

Lower:
Aero Precision limited freedom edition lower receiver
Strike Industries Viper enhanced 20 degree grip
Strike Industries enhanced lower parts kit
Sprinco buffer spring
Kynshot RB5000 hydraulic buffer
Strike Industries advanced receiver extension buffer tube
Mission First Tactical Battlelink stock
Strike Industries enhanced castle nut
Magpul BAD lever
Odin Works ambi extended modular selector switch
Odin Works extended magazine release
Strike Industries ambi bolt release
Rise Armament RA-242 drop-in trigger
Hera Arms 30rnd window mag

PM for price. About 30 rounds through it to zero.

F30E3D36-BA96-47D2-AE4B-17EA46D4FF10.jpeg 7F66653A-E100-4AB3-8434-1FD9F18783E6.jpeg 4FD6923C-B620-4BC7-A645-597FEECFFCAD.jpeg 3DCF07DD-434F-435E-B712-A6A7BE44F779.jpeg 257DA2DF-4776-4C3F-B995-AF145E658030.jpeg

Also selling my Gen 3 G19. Maybe 50 rounds through it to zero RMR.

Agency Arms TIN barrel
Agency Arms drop-in trigger
NDZ extended takedown lever
NDZ extended mag release
NDZ grip plug
NDZ extended slide lock lever
Inforce APLc weapon light
Hyve slide plate
Slide milled for RMR
Trijicon RMR Type 2 - 3 MOA
Taran Tactical +5 mag extension
LLOD appendix carry holster to fit with APL
Appendix carry holster to fit with APLc

2DBB85A4-53F4-4710-B54C-BB275E80EBD1.jpeg

Anyone been to Overland Restaurant & Pub in Minden?

There are better places to eat in Minden. There's a polace called Mindem Meat and Deli I think that's real good.

Also if you're coming from south, Walker Burger is Awesome.

-M

Anyone here have the OV Tune? I read elsewhere here that one could become an authorized installer. I would pay for such a service, or if I get around to figuring it out myself, be that service provider.

ive been kicking around the idea of getting it.....since we are getting another stimulus check I need to decided....OVTune or new flooring in the house.....lol.

Hey, we should organize a meet up before the summer is over....maybe like a trail run or something. Whos in?

I'm usually down for a trail run. Maybe Jumbo to Mt. Davidson.

Who this is? Pretty sure they work at 5.11

F8AF6546-AF54-4407-A015-5758E02F38F7.jpeg

He does. Hes a pretty cool guy. Hes on this site...forgot what his name is on the site tho.

Back