• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

5% Off Leitner Designs

Truck Brigade

truckbrigade.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.truckbrigade.com
Hi Guys,

We have been authorized to offer 5% off all Leitner Designs products for a limited time.

Leitner Designs is one of the most well-respected names in the industry offering their legendary Active Cargo System Bed Rack and numerous accessories that work flawlessly with the system such as the Gear Pod and Gear Pod XL. If you have not heard of these guys I am sure there are some folks here who can attest to the quality of their products. One of the other great benefits of Leitner Designs products is that in stock items (which is nearly everything) ship same or next day. There is no waiting 8-16 weeks for a bed rack with these guys.

Truck Brigade has become a leading dealer for Leitner Designs and offers free shipping on every order! This free shipping paired with an extra 5% off is a great way to save some coin if you are in the market for Leitner Products.

For a listing of all the Leitner Designs products we carry:
Leitner Designs Active Cargo Systems and Accessories

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you might have. We are here for you.

Authorized_Dealer_Leitner_Designs.png

Leitner_Designs_Gear_Pod_XL_Rear_Open.jpeg

This sale is still going on guys. 5% off all their products and free shipping on all orders. Our price will not be beat...nor will our customer service! These items ship in 1-2 days.

Back