• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Recall 3rd gen Tacoma fuel pump recall (Jan 2020)

All done on my 19 for the recall yesterday. Took half a day. Dropped at 8am pickup at 3pm. I don’t notice any difference lol also did the 20k mi service so I got fresh oil change.
900990D1-D963-4382-AF6F-EC3C4B798EEF.jpeg
E7CC9033-EADB-456F-AA7D-938A216C9F93.jpeg
They had a fix for you? My dealer said theres no remedy for my '19 until Nov.

Upvote 0
They had a fix for you? My dealer said theres no remedy for my '19 until Nov.
There is a TSB that Toyota released. It's somewhere on our forum but I couldn't find it. But, they mapped out when the fix would be available and I believe Tacomas were in late August to September. However, I'm not sure how the timeline is affected with the new batch of cars they included.

Upvote 0
Mine was completed last week. It only took about 3 hours.
I haven't noticed any difference at all but I was not having any issues beforehand either.

Upvote 0
There is a TSB that Toyota released. It's somewhere on our forum but I couldn't find it. But, they mapped out when the fix would be available and I believe Tacomas were in late August to September. However, I'm not sure how the timeline is affected with the new batch of cars they included.
Oh you were in the first batch. I can see now why they would be a month out on the next batch. Thabks!

Upvote 0
Got mine done today too. I thought it felt a little more responsive but it could’ve just been the cold air. lol

Upvote 0
Yea no loaner. There was at least 10 tacoma that day when I got mine done. Probably supply n demand not enough loaners

Upvote 0
Back