• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

3G Tacoma Pop N Lock Tailgate Lock + Harness Promo

Accessorides

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.accessorides.com
Hey guys! Just wanted to share our latest promo for anyone looking to add a tailgate lock to your Tacoma. We are offering the Pop N Lock PL8535 which fits the 2016 - 2019 Tacoma and we are including our plug and play harness at no charge! That's a savings of $39! Just add both the PL8535 and the Tacoma Plug and Play harness to your cart and use the discount code 3GPNLPROMO at checkout.

For anyone who isn't familiar with it, this will allow you to lock and unlock your tailgate along with your doors. The tailgate will lock when you lock the doors, and unlock on the 2nd press of unlock along with the passenger doors.

Pop N Lock PL8535: https://accessorides.com/products/p...oyota-tacoma-2016-2019?variant=19034423722041

Plug & Play Harness: https://accessorides.com/products/p...a-tacoma-2016-2018-kit?variant=18729991405625

Promo will run until June 15th or until we run out of stock whichever comes first! Thanks let us know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• PL8535-Toyota_tacoma_480x480.jpg
    PL8535-Toyota_tacoma_480x480.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 245
Thanks for sharing this with the forum! I think this is something a lot of people don’t even realize is a thing. And some people could probably really benefit from these depending on location.

Such an under-rated and super beneficial mod especially for anyone with a locking tonneau it’s a game changer

I have heard there has been a fair amount of people that have had their Tail Gates Stolen.
I will be buying on of these.
Any instructions for this install?

We will try to get a video and writeup going soon! Instructions are included but they are the ones from Pop and Lock which to be honest leave some room for improvement. Until then there are several other videos detailing the install just search YouTube for “tacoma pop and lock install” there are a few to check out! Thanks to those of you who ordered and took advantage of the discount code!

I was at the dealer for an oil change and saw this was a "dealer installed accessory".. For $495 :oops: GTFOH!!!!

Just saw this... I love my pop n lock and wish I'd seen this harness before installing mine, splicing into the factory wires was tough because they are so small. This is awesome

Back