• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

$300,000 Tacoma!

yep saw it earlier. nice but at that price.... well that kinda money would be better served on something else I think.

Awesome video! Nice layout of what the new rig is.

Knowing the specs of the truck and build, and what it takes to manufacture a "land yacht" like that...Yeah, I see quickly why it starts at $285K. Would I ever personally pay that for a tacoma like this? no... But im also not the person they are trying to market it to. Those that have the financial ability to purchase a vehicle such as an earth roamer, those that are doing this full-time with an overlanding/exploration career, company rig, etc. are gonna be the ones they are marketing to.

Sure will be fun to watch the build happen over the next year and see where they take the company and the built tacoma rigs!

Awesome video! Nice layout of what the new rig is.

Knowing the specs of the truck and build, and what it takes to manufacture a "land yacht" like that...Yeah, I see quickly why it starts at $285K. Would I ever personally pay that for a tacoma like this? no... But im also not the person they are trying to market it to. Those that have the financial ability to purchase a vehicle such as an earth roamer, those that are doing this full-time with an overlanding/exploration career, company rig, etc. are gonna be the ones they are marketing to.

Sure will be fun to watch the build happen over the next year and see where they take the company and the built tacoma rigs!
Thanks!

Yeah I think a lot of people don't realize this isn't for the average consumer lol compared to Earthroamer it's cheap.
But I'm very interested to see the interior of the home. Kinda weird to me they'd release the PR without at least some interior renderings

Very nice...not for everyone.... but if you have the $$$$....why not?

At the beach (Hawaii)....a open 10x10 tarp tent ..army sleeping cot and sleeping bag ..works for me!
...and sound of the waves hitting the shoreline....waiting for fishing poles bells to ring and hear the ratchet screaming....STRIKE!
Aloha,
Never call a fisherman while fishing....lol

Back