$300,000 Tacoma!

• Hello, visitor! Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a resource for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma owners.

Tacoma3G is a friendly community dedicated to 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and Overland Enthusiasts. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Reavers.adv

• Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
T3G Member
#7,624
yep saw it earlier. nice but at that price.... well that kinda money would be better served on something else I think.

RevN3

• Diamond
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
Truck Year
Truck Color
Blazing Blue Pearl
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
#1,323
Yeah, at that price I'd be looking for a Iveco or a MAN.

knightacoma

• Diamond
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chase
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#4,246
yep saw it earlier. nice but at that price.... well that kinda money would be better served on something else I think.
I think most would agree haha except for multi-millionaires

New Holland Overland

• Diamond
Rig of the Month
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Color
Super White
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Awesome video! Nice layout of what the new rig is.

Knowing the specs of the truck and build, and what it takes to manufacture a "land yacht" like that...Yeah, I see quickly why it starts at $285K. Would I ever personally pay that for a tacoma like this? no... But im also not the person they are trying to market it to. Those that have the financial ability to purchase a vehicle such as an earth roamer, those that are doing this full-time with an overlanding/exploration career, company rig, etc. are gonna be the ones they are marketing to.

Sure will be fun to watch the build happen over the next year and see where they take the company and the built tacoma rigs!

knightacoma

• Diamond
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Chase
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#4,246
Awesome video! Nice layout of what the new rig is.

Knowing the specs of the truck and build, and what it takes to manufacture a "land yacht" like that...Yeah, I see quickly why it starts at $285K. Would I ever personally pay that for a tacoma like this? no... But im also not the person they are trying to market it to. Those that have the financial ability to purchase a vehicle such as an earth roamer, those that are doing this full-time with an overlanding/exploration career, company rig, etc. are gonna be the ones they are marketing to.

Sure will be fun to watch the build happen over the next year and see where they take the company and the built tacoma rigs!
Thanks!

Yeah I think a lot of people don't realize this isn't for the average consumer lol compared to Earthroamer it's cheap.
But I'm very interested to see the interior of the home. Kinda weird to me they'd release the PR without at least some interior renderings

Top Bottom