• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2016+ Hi-Clearance Rear Bumper w/ Dual Swing Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool: Bumpers look good brother. I want!
Try not to get banned from here!:D I was shocked to see someone of your stature to get banned! You helped me with a lot information and products and dam all those mods on your truck keeps my wallet really empty trying to keep up! Look forward to meeting you one day!

Try not to get banned from here!:D I was shocked to see someone of your stature to get banned! You helped me with a lot information and products and dam all those mods on your truck keeps my wallet really empty trying to keep up! Look forward to meeting you one day!

We are hoping this forum will move along in the right direction. So far the moderation on here hasnt been needed but the mods from what I can tell are pretty badass dudes and the keyboard warriors of TW. Jerry is pretty good at helping people spend their money though, you are right....haha!

Speaking of that, I do think Jerry needs some skids from me.

Awesome, I must be in that group of one of the first pre-orders (February) I’ll email you my info. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back