• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

0uTkAsT's 3-Pedal Rebel | Build & BS

I never noticed before but apparently the ExpoTurd is the poster child for budget suspension setups on Headstrong's website... Marie could've chosen a better picture than sitting in front of Home Depot though :ROFLMAO:

IMG_20180626_132409.jpg

It's all good, 3 days isn't going to kill me.

I ordered my air filter, reverse bulbs and sliders today. Already went down and talked to Brandon... doing 20-degree bolt-ons with no kickout this time. I hope I don't regret bolt-ons but I'm frankly tired of losing them each time I change trucks haha

Why no kick out? Just curious as I use mine all the time and do do a lot of people I wheel with. (even when not wheeling)

Why no kick out? Just curious as I use mine all the time and do do a lot of people I wheel with. (even when not wheeling)
I don't like Avid's "round" kickout, and it gets in the way when I'm getting the kid in and out of the back seat a million times a day.

I don't like Avid's "round" kickout, and it gets in the way when I'm getting the kid in and out of the back seat a million times a day.
Good enough for me. I didnt either but it saved me a bunch of times when I had them.

3 pedal rebel, that’s awesome! I dig it

3 pedal rebel, that’s awesome! I dig it
Thanks!
Good enough for me. I didnt either but it saved me a bunch of times when I had them.
Yeah I liked the big, angular kickouts on my 2nd Gen quite a bit, the round style just doesn't do it for me and busting shins on a kickout to dig the kid and all of her shit out of the back is super uncool.

Thanks!

Yeah I liked the big, angular kickouts on my 2nd Gen quite a bit, the round style just doesn't do it for me and busting shins on a kickout to dig the kid and all of her shit out of the back is super uncool.

My kid has 4 legs so I don’t have that issue haha. Makes sense to me doll ?

How do you get away with posting that much while at work? It seems like every time I try to post something on here someone walks up and consumes another couple hours of my day
My job is pretty awesome.

So what suspension did you decide on? Did I miss it? Got distracted by the diamond status ? I’m basically just here for the bs

So what suspension did you decide on? Did I miss it? Got distracted by the diamond status ? I’m basically just here for the bs
giphy.gif

lol

I'm going with custom-length ADS 2.5" resis all around, 14" 700lb coils, Dakar HD springs, Speedway leaf liners, OME CB drop, Headstrong polyurethane bushings and stainless sleeves, latest and greatest forged SPC UCAs with the xAxis bushings and new 80-degree ball joints, SDHQ extended SS brake lines, Wheeler's SuperBumps and U-bolt flip... think that covers it.

This precious metal status has gotten a little gay, just sayin'... Yeah, I'm Johnny Raincloud! ?
Bronze isn't a very precious metal tho :unsure::ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

lol

I'm going with custom-length ADS 2.5" resis all around, 14" 700lb coils, Dakar HD springs, Speedway leaf liners, OME CB drop, Headstrong polyurethane bushings and stainless sleeves, latest and greatest forged SPC UCAs with the xAxis bushings and new 80-degree ball joints, SDHQ extended SS brake lines, Wheeler's SuperBumps and U-bolt flip... think that covers it.

Bronze isn't a precious metal tho :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Neither is Diamond, Joshy! ?

giphy.gif

lol

Bronze isn't a very precious metal tho :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Nice list! if you want to hammer in an ECGS bushing while your at I got tools.

Back