• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

0uTkAsT's 3-Pedal Rebel | Build & BS

LOL

Hey does anyone know how to make my truck vape? I think that would be sick.
Install a nitrous button on the steering wheel. Have a wire running to a vape mounted to your exhaust. Everytime you hit the nitrous button it will depress the vape button and on acceleration the exhaust gas will create the giant clouds you've always wanted.

I got a raise and an unexpected bonus today so I'm going to pull the trigger on some mods. I just ordered my sliders from Avid tonight because they were #1 on my must-do list. Now I'm trying to figure out how to blow the rest of my wad wisely.

I think the exhaust reroute is going to be next, followed by the cab mount chop.

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on the suspension, but I also want the OVTune and Baja Squadron fog kit and I'm not excited about buying new tires already since the current set is less than 2 weeks old (lol)... but... I never have sizable amounts of unallocated cash so it's probably wisest to buy the biggest, most expensive thing now. It'll be easier to save up for the smaller things from here on out.

Thoughts??

I got a raise and an unexpected bonus today so I'm going to pull the trigger on some mods. I just ordered my sliders from Avid tonight because they were #1 on my must-do list. Now I'm trying to figure out how to blow the rest of my wad wisely.

I think the exhaust reroute is going to be next, followed by the cab mount chop.

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on the suspension, but I also want the OVTune and Baja Squadron fog kit and I'm not excited about buying new tires already since the current set is less than 2 weeks old (lol)... but... I never have sizable amounts of unallocated cash so it's probably wisest to buy the biggest, most expensive thing now. It'll be easier to save up for the smaller things from here on out.

Thoughts??
Suspension. Sliders, cmc. Tires can come later if need be as you can sell yours easily. Get the suspension while you have the cash and the deal

Suspension. Sliders, cmc. Tires can come later if need be as you can sell yours easily. Get the suspension while you have the cash and the deal
That's what I'm thinking. Suspension doesn't have to go on right away, although the anticipation may very well give me an aneurysm.

Thoughts??

First off congratulations buddy! I’m with Jerry get the sliders and cmc and suspension you don’t necessarily have to Put the lift in right away or just have it all on as low of preload as you can in the front and just swap the shocks on the rear and wait till you need tires to Put the rear springs in

I'm so skeptical of the OVTune. It seems like everybody that has it claims it completely transforms the truck, then again OVTs followers have created about 1000 pages of pure retardment so Its hard to discern what's real?

I say hold off on that at least until he drops this alleged turbo news.

First off congratulations buddy! I’m with Jerry get the sliders and cmc and suspension you don’t necessarily have to Put the lift in right away or just have it all on as low of preload as you can in the front and just swap the shocks on the rear and wait till you need tires to Put the rear springs in
Thanks man! Sliders are a done deal, CMC will come soon and I will probably do the exhaust. That stuff is all pretty much accounted for at this point.

I am still thinking that I should pull the trigger on the suspension now too since I don't know when I'm going to have cash flow like this again.
I'm so skeptical of the OVTune. It seems like everybody that has it claims it completely transforms the truck, then again OVTs followers have created about 1000 pages of pure retardment so Its hard to discern what's real?

I say hold off on that at least until he drops this alleged turbo news.
I know one guy personally who has done it, and he loves it. He swears it's the best thing he's done to his truck. His screen name is Bagow on the other forum and he lives in Chandler. I trust him. He doesn't post much but has helped me out a few times with stuff.

Thanks man! Sliders are a done deal, CMC will come soon and I will probably do the exhaust. That stuff is all pretty much accounted for at this point.

I am still thinking that I should pull the trigger on the suspension now too since I don't know when I'm going to have cash flow like this again.
Pull the trigger on suspension. If you don’t do it now, you’ll end up regretting it in a few weeks

Pull the trigger on suspension. If you don’t do it now, you’ll end up regretting it in a few weeks
Real talk.

I'm going to order it up as soon as I can access my PMs on TW again, which is in 3 days I think.

It's all good, 3 days isn't going to kill me.

I ordered my air filter, reverse bulbs and sliders today. Already went down and talked to Brandon... doing 20-degree bolt-ons with no kickout this time. I hope I don't regret bolt-ons but I'm frankly tired of losing them each time I change trucks haha

I ordered my air filter, reverse bulbs and sliders today. Already went down and talked to Brandon... doing 20-degree bolt-ons with no kickout this time. I hope I don't regret bolt-ons but I'm frankly tired of losing them each time I change trucks haha

Bolt ons aint no thang!

I haven’t had issues with bolt one in the past. You should be good

I wasn't happy with the diff breather relocated inside the bed storage cubby, so I re-did it today and routed it behind the tail light. It's just cleaner this way.

I also installed the new LED reverse bulbs.

IMG_20180624_165929-1612x1209.jpg

IMG_20180624_172445-1209x1612.jpg

IMG_20180624_172525-1612x1209.jpg

IMG_20180624_172604-1612x1209.jpg

I wasn't happy with the diff breather relocated inside the bed storage cubby, so I re-did it today and routed it behind the tail light. It's just cleaner this way.

I also installed the new LED reverse bulbs.

IMG_20180624_165929-1612x1209.jpg

IMG_20180624_172445-1209x1612.jpg

IMG_20180624_172525-1612x1209.jpg

IMG_20180624_172604-1612x1209.jpg
Looks very clean good job.

I’ve liked my bamf bolt one, solid af.

Back