• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived You might be a “T3G O.G.” now...

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever noticed a very small amount of members have a “T3G O.G.” badge next to their username?

That was originally designated to the 25 people that volunteered to test the forum before it opened to the public. As the forum grew, I gave it to the first 250 members.

As we are coming up on our 3 year anniversary, I decided to broaden it again. Today, I added about 120 members to the group.

If you joined in the first year T3G was online (May 1, 2018 through May 1, 2019) and you have logged in at least once as of January 1, 2021, you should now see “T3G O.G.” next to your username.

What does that mean for you? Nothing, really. This is the show where everything’s made up and the points don’t matter. But, it does mean you’re :cool: and I appreciate your dedication to my website!

(If you just missed the cut by a month or so, let me know.)
I think I missed the cut

Haha I bought my truck July 2019. Missed it by a few months.

However this made me go look at my join date, and I just noticed I joined on my 22nd birthday haha

FUCK YEA GET SOME

Attachments

• 4242EF50-905D-4C77-BF97-EE9FCDABFCE1.jpeg
    4242EF50-905D-4C77-BF97-EE9FCDABFCE1.jpeg
    576 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back