• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived You might be a “T3G O.G.” now...

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Have you ever noticed a very small amount of members have a “T3G O.G.” badge next to their username?

That was originally designated to the 25 people that volunteered to test the forum before it opened to the public. As the forum grew, I gave it to the first 250 members.

As we are coming up on our 3 year anniversary, I decided to broaden it again. Today, I added about 120 members to the group.

If you joined in the first year T3G was online (May 1, 2018 through May 1, 2019) and you have logged in at least once as of January 1, 2021, you should now see “T3G O.G.” next to your username.

What does that mean for you? Nothing, really. This is the show where everything’s made up and the points don’t matter. But, it does mean you’re :cool: and I appreciate your dedication to my website!

(If you just missed the cut by a month or so, let me know.)

Damn i was a few months late lol

I missed it by a few months too. Didn't get my whip until Oct '19 lol.

I was looking through the list and was surprised to see this entry:

I thought he was a Raptor guy now?
He pretty much is. He joined here when it first opened and I don’t think he ever came back. He got the OG tag last time when I made it the first 250 people. I’m gonna see if I can find a way to remove the people that are no longer active.

gangsters.gif

Find out next week on.... TACOMA3G OG'S: TRUCKWIFE EDITION

This is a gang, and I'm in it
My man Tyler’ll fuck you up in a minute
With a right left, right left you toothless
And then you say goddamn they ruthless!

Gangsta! Gangsta! That’s what they’re yellin’

This is a gang, and I'm in it
My man Tyler’ll fuck you up in a minute
With a right left, right left you toothless
And then you say goddamn they ruthless!

Gangsta! Gangsta! That’s what they’re yellin’
Out now on Spotify and Apple Music!

More people were stoked on this than I was expecting!
I won’t lie. I thought the forum had been around for longer than that. Plus, I like the vibe here better than the other big Tacoma site. The members here seem more chill and respectful. Sites like this one I feel further the hobby/lifestyle where others can deter newcomers from the automotive hobby.

I won’t lie. I thought the forum had been around for longer than that. Plus, I like the vibe here better than the other big Tacoma site. The members here seem more chill and respectful. Sites like this one I feel further the hobby/lifestyle where others can deter newcomers from the automotive hobby.
I couldn’t agree more, especially with the last point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back