• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Wiper blades?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Finally had to replaced wind shield wipers… Costco’s Goodyear blades..$6.99 each..22” & 20”…
Turn out very easy to replaced..

But I saw a couple of YouTube’s videos..showing ‘How to replace just the blades”. ..cost approx $20.00 from Toyota dealers…looks like a very easy thing to do…those springs need to be replace correctly..a left & right side..and notches in the right directions..
Several Tacoma owners says these blade replacements last longer….mine went 3 years…but actually needed sooner…

I kept the original wipers and I will purchase and replace the blade, back-up…after the Goodyears wear out..(Hawaii)

I once own a triple blade wipers the offer a lifetime …it lasted almost 13 years…before the plastic brackets fell apart….but the rubber blades..were still functional..best wiper blades I ever own!
Company went out of business…

Yes I am sure you heard of products that can last a life time..(some honest)….even a 100,000 mile tire was invented…purchase by another tire company…and NEVER seen again…lol
Interstate battery had a 8 year warranty battery…had that in my other truck before I sold it…still going..
Aloha

Back