• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Who is rocking a Bestop soft shell with rack...

taco_xpd

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
I was thinking of changing my setup to a Bestop soft cap and an exterior rack system. Can anyone share their pics if they are rocking this setup?

Its not a common setup and with members sill growing in this forum there might not be one on here yet running this combo. There is a lot of cool pics online and options to go with. My favorite by far is SOS concepts bedrack for the softopper. It fit perfect over it. They have discontinued it though. Dissent offroad and a few others also make racks that go over them.

Check out Datin Metal Fab on this site:
https://tacoma3g.com/threads/current-projects-thread.314/

Its not a common setup and with members sill growing in this forum there might not be one on here yet running this combo. There is a lot of cool pics online and options to go with. My favorite by far is SOS concepts bedrack for the softopper. It fit perfect over it. They have discontinued it though. Dissent offroad and a few others also make racks that go over them.

Check out Datin Metal Fab on this site:
https://tacoma3g.com/threads/current-projects-thread.314/
I was looking into the SOS Concepts option, since i found a Best Top for sale local for $150, got the part numbers to verify fitment, decided to back off since i need to build my winch bumper fund.

Back