What's in your bed /controlling your cargo? | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

What's in your bed /controlling your cargo?

Papa Brewski

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Dan
T3G #
How do you control boxes or other cargo from sliding all over your truck bed? I've looked around the post's a bit, and haven't come across an answer for this. How do you keep things from sliding around in the bed of your truck, especially of you have a bed cover? I'd like to see something that can keep items secured towards the back of the bed, as it's kind of a pain to have to open the tonneau cover every time I need to retrieve boxes, or whatever, that I'm transporting in the bed of the truck, because they've slid up towards the cab. I guess a cargo divider could work, but I'm wondering what everyone else uses.

jchooley13

T3G Supporter
First Name
Justin
T3G #
I use an old bungee cord cargo net I had for a cargo basket. It's anchored to the tie downs and cleats so it acts as a (horrible) tonneau cover. There are still hooks on it I use to hold some things in place. I have also put groceries on top of it and acts as basket to hold those.

MagRed

First Name
Robert
T3G #
hillbilly bed divider........ you could just make one from the wheel wells back. Currently just using a racket strap to keep everything against the front of the bed

Attachments