• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What lights are you running in your bumper?

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
We carry Baja Designs and Rigid Industries lights but our bumpers accept a variety of other options! What are you running in your Relentless Fab bumper?

2016_Tacoma_Stealth_1_grande.jpg

Post a pic or two of your lighting setup!

Relentless Fabrication
www.relentlessfabrication.com

Have you ever done round cut-outs on the 3rd gen bumpers?

Last edited:
I'd shop around and compare. @Baja Designs does give 10% off and $5 shipping so that is something to keep in mind

10% OFF + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48! Code: BDForums

I think I need some s2 for the rear bumper and some squadrons for the front. Probably a 20” for the hole in my bumper too. How do you like that yellow light compared to white?

I like it a lot. we don't get a lot of fog but it helps a lot and offroading it's easier to see through the dust trails when behind someone.

I think I need some s2 for the rear bumper and some squadrons for the front. Probably a 20” for the hole in my bumper too. How do you like that yellow light compared to white?

Back