• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What is your most recent non-Tacoma related purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I got a MacBook the other night. I haven’t used a Mac since 2010, and have been on a custom built gaming PC ever since, but for what I do nowadays OS X is just so much nicer to use than Windows.

I still hate Apple after Stevie boy died though, lol.

7BAB3F99-ACF1-4EC6-B88B-1F6A3B1007C4.jpeg4C736B07-FDCC-41CB-BAFC-71F573A07417.jpeg

What have you guys wasted your money on lately?

Planning a trip around the 4th of July, so I bought some cross bars for the wife's 4runner in order to use our Thule cargo carrier.

It took me a second to remember. Everything lately has been Tacoma. lol

Last other non Tacoma item ordered was a Tangerine Racing carb linkage for my Porsche 914. Looking forward to summer cruising with carbs that stay in sync.

But in all seriousness , I’ve been buying crap for my 2010 Mazdaspeed 3. Spark plugs and new intake filter, finally was able to self tune it and I’m ready to see what the dyno says this weekend

I feel ya. We’re at the tail end of our IKEA kitchen remodel. I was skeptical at first, but this stuff is great. Easy install, and solid as a rock.
That is really good news to hear, I have heard it from a few people and the more I hear people say good things, the better I feel about going IKEA

I recently purchased a wide angle lens for my Pentax camera. Trying to get more into milky way photography, so that was a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back